Author Topic: Spode- Badmin/Banning for Unknown Reasons  (Read 4566 times)

So, earlier today, I was playing on Blurus Antonio's MERP, when I recognized on of my Buddy's from another MERP (Pander's MERP) So, I started talking to him about what happened last night on Pander's after he left. After I finish talking to him, I get perma banned by spode for "sorry, but you know what you did" I don't know if he was Butthurt from a previous MERP or what, here's the Pic.

i don't think what you said really means anything at all because the ban makes no sense to what you said
and what did you do

i don't think what you said really means anything at all because the ban makes no sense to what you said
and what did you do
yeah, give us the whole chat log

I think your not telling us something...

No, I don't think you get it, I was just talking to a friend. He banned me after I was done talking. After I posted this, I asked a friend of mine to go to the server and ask about what I did. It turns out he was still mad about one time that I banned him. I sadly don't have the chatlog, since I had no idea that I was going to be banned.

Dude the only reason spode ban'd you is becouse you came up to him in another merp server Made up a fake rule that you have to research houses Even the host said it was fake. Still you Deleted his stuff, Banned him, and Stole his dups Without his Consent, and you say "i don't know what i did?"

Dude the only reason spode ban'd you is becouse you came up to him in another merp server Made up a fake rule that you have to research houses Even the host said it was fake. Still you Deleted his stuff, Banned him, and Stole his dups Without his Consent, and you say "i don't know what i did?"
you bring up a REALLY good point, but i believe you should have confronted him about it first.

No, I don't think you get it
no i don't think you understand that you need to post an image of a chat log so we know what actually happened and what spode ment

I sadly don't have the chatlog, since I had no idea that I was going to be banned.
i know this is thread is one of your first posts which is your first drama but i think it is understandable that you shouldn't post a drama with no evidence

/support

I should also point out this guy (starwarsbee) could be a troll or lying to us. I think i had a experience with him trolling a month or 2 ago. When the host came online, i think he was telling lies to him and he got banned, besides, everybody there was screaming at him.

He is obviously lying, this is one of the dramas where the creator does something bad like harassing a entire server then gets banned, makes a drama saying he was banned unfairly by a badmin.

Look robo, I don't d-wand things without the Owner's consent, If you have proof of this, please, feel free to share. And, I don't steal dups. Please, give us some proof of this.

/support

I should also point out this guy (starwarsbee) could be a troll or lying to us. I think i had a experience with him trolling a month or 2 ago. When the host came online, i think he was telling lies to him and he got banned, besides, everybody there was screaming at him.

He is obviously lying, this is one of the dramas where the creator does something bad like harassing a entire server then gets banned, makes a drama saying he was banned unfairly by a badmin.
oh SNAP
the odds rule in spode's favor
...until evidence proves that he is GUILTY!

Look guys, I don't typically troll servers, unless they're stuff, besides, that was two months ago. I've only ever been drama'd once, and that was something stupid about 1/2 a year ago, on one of my first MERPs. Besides, No one else here has proof, the picture I had was the best proof weve got. For all I know, Cypthon could be lying about his story as well.

oh SNAP
the odds rule in spode's favor
...until evidence proves that he is GUILTY!
In-case you need a explanation of what he was doing, ill tell you. I was in Xalos' Solar Apoc server, everybody had a base or shelter, but then StarwarsBee joined and started spamming, building around people's bases so nobody can get in or out. He was blocking doors and stuff. This might fit with what that guy said that rekt StarwarsBee. Lets all not forget his terrible lying skills he used on the host.
and here...

One sec im trying to figure out how to get a picture onto here. One sec or min

d-wanding builds confirmed