Master Matthew - Incredibly Stupid, Probable Troll

Author Topic: Master Matthew - Incredibly Stupid, Probable Troll  (Read 9953 times)

Master Matthew
"Please don't ban me because I'm an alt."

his account

Master has been a huge bug to me recently. He is being an annoying son of a bitch and is causing problems around BLF. He is acting like those YouTube comment RPers you see in videos and acknowledges things the wrong way. He is also an alt of someone and has created a few which are listed here and can be found on his Signature.

Evidence
*hmmf*
Gah!
I came here to give my sympathy to someone having a bad time,
and then some people come in and de-rail the thread.

Well, I'm sorry this happened to you, and I hope it doesn't happen again,
and despite my not so pleasant feelings to those who wish to make
jokes about such a harsh subject, I hope it doesn't happen to you either.

There is a fine line between opinion, and morally unacceptable.

AND YOU have gone so far past that line, that There is no way you could ever find the way back, the line is lost in the distance.

You guys are loving psychos...

"Oh well your wrong, Murder is okay"

forget you, God Damn Psychopaths...

I don't get it, what's cringy?

I meant the people WHO FALSELY CALL THE SWAT TEAM, NEED TO BE CHARGED WITH ATTEMPTED MURDER.
NOT THE SWAT TEAM MEMBERS!

We all know he is an alt since it's in his Personal Text and he might even be a failtroll. I suggest you better watch out for him. He can be extreme and gets mad for no reason. Please consider this as a PSA and watch out!

the loving weeaboo doesn't even like it here

if you don't like us why are you here matthew

People who don't like what they see shouldn't even bother going there. Yes, I'm talking to you, Matthew.

Probably*

oh yeah

that guy was being an assbag lately

the loving weeaboo doesn't even like it here
um sorry but
December 28, 2013

I joined his build and talked to him and then went to his Joltar alt and saw he had a Pirate version of BL V.20

Then, this happened.

I joined his build and talked to him and then went to his Joltar alt and saw he had a Pirate version of BL V.20

Then, this happened.

You Know, I didn't want to come here and post on my own drama, but your sheer ignorance is just appalling.

"Unauthorized copying of some purchasedsoftware. Most software programs purchased are licensed for use by just one user or at just one computer site."
- YourDictionary.Com

Purchased Software as in a KEY

If the software has no key, it is an unlicensed copy of Blockland.

And to top it all off, it was on an account that was Banned YEARS AGO.

what does this have to do with piracy???

But all the files are being stolen and who knows, you might be putting them on something that isn't blockland

um sorry but
December 28, 2013
sure it was 2013, but he said he hated the game.

You Know, I didn't want to come here and post on my own drama, but your sheer ignorance is just appalling.
[img ]http://i.imgur.com/kRXHdXH.png[/img]
"Unauthorized copying of some purchasedsoftware. Most software programs purchased are licensed for use by just one user or at just one computer site."

Purchased Software as in a KEY

hey buddy
hey pal
did you know
that it still counts
towards distributing previous versions of the game?