Master Matthew - Incredibly Stupid, Probable Troll

Author Topic: Master Matthew - Incredibly Stupid, Probable Troll  (Read 9846 times)

Master Matthew is Joltar? That guys is a complete imbecile.

Well there goes another one

I have no idea why people are getting on his case about piracy. Downloading port's v20 is not piracy. It's literally just a fresh install of v20 with a couple small addons to allow you to use an external master server. It's the same files you get when installing the demo. Really now.

I have no idea why people are getting on his case about piracy. Downloading port's v20 is not piracy. It's literally just a fresh install of v20 with a couple small addons to allow you to use an external master server. It's the same files you get when installing the demo. Really now.
because you can get banned for distributing older versions? badspot even said that he doesnt want older versions to be distributed, so why is it that we suddenly arent allowed to mention that he distributed an older version of blockland before?

because you can get banned for distributing older versions? badspot even said that he doesnt want older versions to be distributed, so why is it that we suddenly arent allowed to mention that joltar distributed an older version of blockland before?
no-edit

because you can get banned for distributing older versions? badspot even said that he doesnt want older versions to be distributed, so why is it that we suddenly arent allowed to mention that he distributed an older version of blockland before?
I'm fairly certain you're not allowed to host older version servers to the master server. A lot of the version 20 servers that used that external master server gave direct download links to port's v20 install.

you can't get banned for distributing older versions. I've done it before and i was never banned. It's probably because port's v20 download comes prepackaged with script_customms
however, hosting older versions of servers to the normal master server isn't allowed. That's where the customms script comes in.

he's removing his old posts
my sides

He also deleted his signature lol

It's like he wants to hide his previous identity of the moron that is Joltar even though there's still concrete evidence that it's him.

Go ahead, mention it, it just won't do anything and it's utterly pointless to mention. You will not get banned for linking to port's v20. Multiple people have done it before (Including port himself), and I personally have told people on several topics where to find it.

"acting like one of them youtube RP'ers"
well you got that spot on
disgusting

So Matthew was Joltar, that explains a lot.
he's removing his old posts
my sides
Why do people do this anyway, the posts are still visible through the quotes. Editing out your posts won't do anything, just leave.