Author Topic: Xphifre - Derailing Drama + stuffpost  (Read 2235 times)

Xphifre
"Nigerian"

He attempted to derail my Drama with Master Matthew. What the forget??

totally real image

why is op claiming someone is stuffposting when he just says
''its a sunny day from california!!!!!!!!1''

He posted something irrelevant and stupid. This dude needs to get banned.

And I apologize for making 2 threads from me at once. But he is annoying.

i knew this was going to happen
also
i didnt try to derail it, i just posted something funny and then you freaked out
im gonna ad this to my signature, my signature is my current list of dramas

kind fast op

but yes xphifre is annoying as forget

I don't get it, why is chadmaverick getting upset at xphifre when chad's pretty much guilty of doing the same exact thing?

Nearly 90% of all his posts are stuffposts

then why did you do it?
honestly im not really sure, but I couldnt pass up the golden opportunity to make a really stuffty joke

i don't think op knows what derail means

honestly im not really sure, but I couldnt pass up the golden opportunity to make a really stuffty joke
yes you can though

he sure loves his attention

/support

xphifre is a stuffhead
/support

I am not even sure if derailing the thread is the problem here, but there is still a problem

Xphifre was a really chill dude in the year or past two years that I remember seeing him in game. It seems like the forums have caused him to change into an annoying attention seeking troll.

Xphifre was a really chill dude in the year or past two years that I remember seeing him in game. It seems like the forums have caused him to change into an annoying attention seeking troll.
the forums
corrupter of innocent people everywhere

xphifre bandwagon aside, how is it derailing your thread when fingers are pointed at you for being just as bad as the person you drama'd?