Star Wars - All Terrain Scout Transport [Jumping sounds + No Jump ver.]

Author Topic: Star Wars - All Terrain Scout Transport [Jumping sounds + No Jump ver.]  (Read 10112 times)

sorry bushido I can't make mechs yet because I suck
have an AT-ST instead

this one works without problems (so far)

Redownload if you don't have the no jump version

Features:
Walking animations
lovey death animation
Authentic blaster sounds
Authentic blaster destruction power
Jumping ability (optional)

Notes:
You may have to aim a little above the target because the gap between the eyes and the chin cannons
If someone could make it fire 2 shots one after the other that would be neat
Code for walking sounds would also be neat

Download Vehicle_ATST
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:25:57 AM by Pompmaker2 »

it would be even better with walking sounds, but otherwise this is great.

it would be even better with walking sounds, but otherwise this is great.
Sorry, I couldn't find a way to do that. I really wanted to. Maybe someone could help with coding.

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
OH BOY
IF YOU MAKE THE AT-AT YOU'RE DEFINITALLY GOING TO WIN THE BEST ADDON OF THE YEAR AWARD

OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH
OH BOY
IF YOU MAKE THE AT-AT YOU'RE DEFINITALLY GOING TO WIN THE BEST ADDON OF THE YEAR AWARD
It's too long. Collision boxes in Blockland for player vehicles can only be square. The hitbox would be out of place when you turn. And besides, it's wayyy too big for a player vehicle.
Be happy with the Ratte.

Maybe some walking sounds?? Looks good though. Jumping sound is kinda annoying lol

Why has no one done this?! I love it!

Can you make a version without the jump?

it looks extremely weird and does not feel right

also, maybe making the projectile a bit more red, it looks like default tank shell, and make the shot delay longer
sorry if I ask too much

By the looks of that jump animation, the jump force should be a lot stronger

This looks absolutely awesome! :D The jumping looks weird for an AT-ST though, you might want to make a version that can't jump for the people who don't want that. It would be even better, like others have said, if there are walking sounds!

this is actually really cool and fits blockland's aesthetic super good

the jumping is baffling but like on the largest scale it works

dope stuff but first pilot should control the walking and the movement and a turret, but the second pilot should control the head and the main turret, like a tank.

dope stuff but first pilot should control the walking and the movement and a turret, but the second pilot should control the head and the main turret, like a tank.
Can't even begin to imagine how annoying that would be