Poll

/title

Yes
77 (46.1%)
No
90 (53.9%)

Total Members Voted: 167

Author Topic: Petition to permanently ban clubstep from the forums  (Read 8643 times)

/thread. Im not going to make an op explaining why because im on my phone and we all know whats wrong with clubstep

Who? I've seen this clubstep dude post a few times and I see no problem with him that would warrant a permanent ban. If you're going to for some reason try to get this guy permanently banned, don't be lazy and give us a reason.

Who? I've seen this clubstep dude post a few times and I see no problem with him that would warrant a permanent ban. If you're going to for some reason try to get this guy permanently banned, don't be lazy and give us a reason.
clubstep, thats who

petition to get espio permanently banned from the forums

why not both?

Well that went to stuff quickly

clubstep, thats who
I've seen this clubstep dude post a few times and I see no problem with him that would warrant a permanent ban.
in other words - I know who he is.

nah I want chadmaverick out first. espio just has bad days every now and then.

he said doctor doom is a bad villain
castrate him and publicly hang him on the gallows

I second this.

he supplied our poisons, cropped our burns, and delivered a house to our plagues

I mean I don't even need to explain why this is dumb, the title speaks for itself.
he supplied our poisons, cropped our burns, and delivered a house to our plagues
He did?