Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info

Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 12995 times)

the way he states that he has your phone number is so loving edgy lol
"WE HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER"
"WE KNOW YOUR INFORMATION"
"EXPECT US TO ORDER PIZZA'S TO YOUR HOUSE"
/support m8

Why would he even include that in his video? That was a stuffty prank turnout, for a stuffty prank.

Oh shoot. The first image broke. Ill fix it when i get home. It was basically
Them; hello
Me; hi, who might you be?
Them; I would ask for a hello, but i am short on time.
Me; what?
2nd image starts here

I didnt cut this image out. I am not trying to hide any info, anybody that saw it before it was deleted, would agree that rhe above convo is almost exactly what the image said.

Considering OP has been banned before making dramas for attention, I don't really believe this.

First image:

Considering OP has been banned before making dramas for attention, I don't really believe this.
Which part?

go away

lets ignore every picture and chat log and just assume based on past experiences even though evidence is clearly shown, that should work flawlessly

also /support

lets ignore every picture and chat log and just assume based on past experiences even though evidence is clearly shown, that should work flawlessly
Ikr. Like what the forget?

textspy is bullstuff and doesn't work
it just returned me to google when i used it

edit: i even used my own phone number...

besides, how would it work anyways and why would you believe him?

the way he states that he has your phone number is so loving edgy lol
"WE HAVE YOUR PHONE NUMBER"
"WE KNOW YOUR INFORMATION"
"EXPECT US TO ORDER PIZZA'S TO YOUR HOUSE"
/support m8
oh man i want to get spyware'd now just so i can get the pizza

oh man i want to get spyware'd now just so i can get the pizza

You'll have to pay for the pizza. ;o

You'll have to pay for the pizza. ;o
actually a lot of pizza places have a policy where if it turns out to be a prank call, the person gets the pizzas free