Kreon´s Community Rp

Author Topic: Kreon´s Community Rp  (Read 3099 times)

Hey guys, today i got a new drama about Kreon´s Community Rp server.
Hes totally banning people for no reason and is jailing. even i did nothing.
Buyyed a gun boom im jailed.
 /support
if you hate him.

more like kreon's communist rp am i right?

op is an idiot
/nosupport

noedit:
things you will need:
evidence
why you think the server is bad

stop attaching random images, this isnt 4chan or funnyjunk

stop attaching random images, this isnt 4chan or funnyjunk
what do you mean, this is 4kidschan

Did you read the rules of the server? Did you use the gun you bought to shoot up the town? Did the admin jail anyone else? Were you the only person jailed? Who did he ban? What were they doing when they were banned?

I'll be sure to ban Rainbow GAAME from my server.

I'll be sure to-
I'll be sure to ban Rainbow GAAME from my server.
God damnit.

On topic: While I heard about the server being stuff, I don't listen to rumours.
Please, save screenshots of him jailing and banning before coming here.
That way, your argument might help in your favour.
But since you haven't, no support goes to you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt simply because Kreon's server is nororious for all of the things listed. Next time make sure to provide screenshot evidence or nobody is going to take you seriously marinus.

I'll be sure to-God damnit.

On topic: While I heard about the server being stuff, I don't listen to rumours.
Please, save screenshots of him jailing and banning before coming here.
That way, your argument might help in your favour.
But since you haven't, no support goes to you.
So? Well i forgot to get screenshots. .-.

He hasn't hosted in the last 2 weeks or so.

I love it when new players/forum members try to be all "kewl" and "lol ikr guys lolol XDXD" you can tell they are trying to appeal to people but only using techniques that work on little kids from the Roblox and Minecraft communities.

As what Frankie said, I have not hosted in at least 2 weeks.  I've never had complaints before that I have banned for no reason.  If you are not making it up and was banned 2 weeks ago when I hosted, it will expire the next time I host.  If you are ever jailed for having a gun its probably illegal or you fired it in a city.  If anyone ever wants to appeal to a ban in the future they can make a drama or contact me.   
I'll give you the benefit of the doubt simply because Kreon's server is nororious for all of the things listed. Next time make sure to provide screenshot evidence or nobody is going to take you seriously marinus.
You haven't played on my sever in forever.  You are still mad because you were banned for spawning tanks and constant RDMing so of course you jump on the bandwagon without any proof anytime a drama is posted.  I will admit the server has issues and if I ever host it in the future I'll work to fix them.  People like you who that act like it is a fortwars don't help with the problem. 

why is it that if someone doesn't like you or want you on their server for being a known troll and whatnot you call their server stuffty
stop being butthurt and gtfo of this drama if you have nothing to say