Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?

Author Topic: Why is Tezuni and his servers so despised?  (Read 22787 times)

Gifting and donating are synonyms, they can be used interchangeably.

Plus the fact that the definition of donation never states a donation isn't considered a donation if it's met with reimbursement or rewards, what players are definitely given for donating.
Yes, but did you?
"1. something given voluntarily without payment in return"

I'm sorry, but you're a loving idiot

You know, I hate Tezuni as much as the next guy, but the donation argument is loving stupid. Rather criticize his servers for the 10,000 other legitimate issues they have rather than the entirely legitimate method he uses to keep them running.

Donation: Non-profit.
Not donation: Profit.

Just because you are given a small appreciative gift after donating more than the loving base game's price does not mean it is not a donation. Tezuni is not getting rich off the donation system.

yep all donations go to the server paypal account, which the hosting service draws rent $ from
Yeah Tezuni pretty much shut down the whole donation argument right here.

Gifting and donating are the same thing you tard. But then again, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed according to yourself.

please tell me why a donation and a gift aren't the same thing
i would really love to know

tenshi baby i'm sorry you gotta deal with all the h8

stay cool

please tell me why a donation and a gift aren't the same thing
i would really love to know
Gifting and donating are the same thing you tard. But then again, you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed according to yourself.
I never said they weren't the same thing, I am trying to say that Tezuni's "donations" are neither of those.

I never said they weren't the same thing, I am trying to say that Tezuni's "donations" are neither of those.
what
how are they not the same

they literally are donations by definition

they literally are donations by definition
You said donations and gift are synonymns right? That means that the words can interchange and keep the sentence the same.

I gave Tezuni a donation for a reward.
I gave Tezuni a gift for a reward.

The definition of gift is to give someone something without expecting anything in return so by your own logic no, Tezuni doesn't have donations.

You said donations and gift are synonymns right? That means that the words can interchange and keep the sentence the same.

I gave Tezuni a donation for a reward.
I gave Tezuni a gift for a reward.

The definition of gift is to give someone something without expecting anything in return so by your own logic no, Tezuni doesn't have donations.
OH MY GOD
stop now you have no idea what you're on about

tenshi baby i'm sorry you gotta deal with all the h8

stay cool
ty bb <3

yiff yiff~

But they have different definitions than each other. They can be interchanged between each other, but there's certain definitions that voids the other.

Because Tezuni's server gives benefits for donating, donations cannot be considered gifts because gifts are contributions without compensation. If there were no benefits to donating, then it could be also considered a gift to Tezuni's server.

"Donation" is a better fitting term considering each donation contributes funding towards the server, and not a gift for Tezuni. If what he says it true, all donations go right back into the server.

Notice how "Gift" and "Donation" have similar definitions, but don't share two definitions? That's because there is a difference between a gift and a donation. Since you were making a big stink about whether or not I read your citation, I'm going to now tell you to re-read it since you missed something important.

Ike can you give me the definition of donation again?