In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]

Author Topic: In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]  (Read 8708 times)

Happy 9/11 but it can't be happy since it's a day of mourning. In 2001, 4 commercial airliners were hijacked and flown from their original routes and into WTC 1, WTC 2, The Pentagon, and a Pennsylvania farm. Flight 93's passengers attempted retaliation and did it. 9/11 was a big hit to the United States of America because they showed us our security flaws. But 9/11 didn't make us weak. Instead, it made us strong and look today, we have a new WTC. But please give your respect to all firefighters who had lost their lives at an attempt to save everyone in these attacks.

Alright guys, Unfortunately, a flame war has vandalized this good topic and now it is my deep regards that I must lock the topic by 12:00 PM Pacific Coast Time. Please get your posts in before this time. After this time, the post will be locked and you are no longer able to post or quote. We hope you enjoyed this topic as much as I did. Thank you and goodbye.

If you are a lazy bum and don't want to search the time for your zone, this picture will serve handy.

« Last Edit: September 15, 2015, 01:19:06 PM by chadmaverick »

jet fuel cant melt steel beams

bush did 9/11

-snip-
Thus shall be remembered. Especially if I never knew this was a thing I do know it, pls don't kill me

Hold on, I'm getting the obligatory 9/11 video ready.

How much trouble would I get in for making a 9/11 parody and uploading it on 9/11?

no stop remembering it this is what the terrorists wanted

How much trouble would I get in for making a 9/11 parody and uploading it on 9/11?
It's probably fine.
Do it, please.

i was in 9/11, 2001

i was there

happy 9/11 patriot day!!!1!

Y'all are loving sick ya know