Author Topic: In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]  (Read 8714 times)

The point I have been trying tk get across this whole time is that we don't need this thread.
"Yeah, forget about all those families who were lost to this terrible tragedy. It's not my problem, so I shouldn't have to see anything about it!"

probably because the holocaust is over 80 years old and 9/11 is less than a generation old

the people directly affected by 9/11 are still alive and the people directly affected by the holocaust aren't

use your brain
No, we remember the holocaust but I don't see people still mourning today.
probably because the holocaust happened 83 years ago. People have had quite a bit of time to get over it. 9/11 happened 14 years ago; that's probably why people mourn 9/11 more than they do the holocaust.

lmao moltenkitten ended up offending more people than the dumb jokes did

way to go dork

"Yeah, forget about all those families who were lost to this terrible tragedy. It's not my problem, so I shouldn't have to see anything about it!"

I had a pretty close uncle to me shoot himself with a shotgun about a year ago. I remember it but I don't go up to my family and say "Remember Uncle Steven? It is really sad how he is gone." I don't go up and bug people about how he is dead now.

And no I don't mind seeing things about 9/11 but when a channel's entire programming is compromised of 9/11 things from the 10th to the 12th I am annoyed.

I had a pretty close uncle to me shoot himself with a shotgun about a year ago. I remember it but I don't go up to my family and say "Remember Uncle Steven? It is really sad how he is gone." I don't go up and bug people about how he is dead now.

And no I don't mind seeing things about 9/11 but when a channel's entire programming is compromised of 9/11 things from the 10th to the 12th I am annoyed.
wow you really are this dense aren't you

so if your family wants to talk about your dead uncle, what right do you have to tell them he's not worth talking about?

here's your reply

РфЬД ПДГРГЙ ЛДШШ ЫВФЖ

ЫГЛФ ВЮЫЭ
I think he said American and death, and that Putin was number one. Hold on for a minute.

You must stuff yourself during Shark Week.

so if your family wants to talk about your dead uncle, what right do you have to tell them he's not worth talking about?
None

But if they make fun of him I have every right to tell them to shut up
Not really because noone died in the event and they aren't hanging on the past like it was today.

None

what

guys we should forget about jaws now and let the past be the past

wtf shootings on I-10 in AZ?
happened a few days ago forget it guys

I've died and gone to heaven. I won't press charges.

None

and they can tell you to shut up so they can go about their business.

besides, I don't think the purpose behind this thread was to make fun of 9/11, at least not by the op.

You're acting very insensitive to everyone involved with the 9/11 terrorist attacks. We're talking about an event that killed over thousands of people. The mere fact that you just compared your uncle to the thousands of victims killed by this event is appalling. If you said this to anyone involved with 9/11, you'd receive a solid punch in the face.

None

There's no way that you're making yourself look any better by saying this.
Also,
besides, I don't think the purpose behind this thread was to make fun of 9/11, at least not by the op.

Not really because noone died in the event and they aren't hanging on the past like it was today.
What about Veterans Day/Armistice day? Do you throw a hissy fit?