Author Topic: In loving memory of 9/11 victims. [Closed]  (Read 8539 times)

seems to me you're a tribal, family man, and a lifeist!
I also make jokes about white people, bronies, furries, teenagers, and gamers
"everything historical is pointless because it happened in the past. stop talking about it." - moltenkitten
Don't put words in my mouth you prick

I also make jokes about white people, bronies, furries, teenagers, and gamersDon't put words in my mouth you prick
that's pretty much what you said you dingus

I was extracting the essence of your post

that's pretty much what you said you dingus
I was extracting the essence of your post
I said it was pointless to obsess over it, not that we should just ignore it all together.

best friend's father died in the attacks :(

"everything historical is pointless because it happened in the past. stop talking about it." - moltenkitten
It happened and is the past so we can't change it so why bother bringing it up?
I have a creepy feeling that you aren't kidding.

I said it was pointless to obsess over it, not that we should just ignore it all together.
WHAT

WHAT

are you mentally incapacitated
this is a thread about 9/11

so if its pointless to obsess over it, hence remembering the tragic event every september 11th, then isn't that ignoring it

WHAT

WHAT

are you mentally incapacitated
this is a thread about 9/11
This just in, having opinions makes you mentally handicapped.

The point I have been trying tk get across this whole time is that we don't need this thread.
so if its pointless to obsess over it, hence remembering the tragic event every september 11th, then isn't that ignoring it
No, we remember the holocaust but I don't see people still mourning today.

molten what the forget
you're complaining about people talking about 9/11 in the  loving thread for it
if its 9/11 we will talk about 9/11 you loving badger

also people mourn all the time
the holocaust didn't happen on a specific day

All the cancerous 9/11 jokes are cringy as forget.

probably because the holocaust happened 83 years ago. People have had quite a bit of time to get over it. 9/11 happened 14 years ago; that's probably why people mourn 9/11 more than they do the holocaust.

I'm sure there are people in the jewish community that mourn over the holocaust, but that doesn't really matter because this thread is about 9/11 you forgetin ditz

probably because the holocaust is over 80 years old and 9/11 is less than a generation old

the people directly affected by 9/11 are still alive and the people directly affected by the holocaust aren't

use your brain