Poll

Environment saving/loading?

yah
50 (98%)
naw
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: [Server] Autosaver - [Version 3.0.0] - Javascript version??!!! (tba)  (Read 30799 times)

a cool thing if possible is that bricks that are floating are supported by whatever base plate it's on. So you can delete and add bricks on it without it breaking completely

that i think falls under floating bricks support mods, not the autosaver
what's happening is that when you load the build, all the bricks are loaded as non-hackplanted, so the bricks act like normal loaded floating bricks. once you hackplant a support however it goes back to acting normal.

this is a lot better than the one by zack0wack0
whatever his name was

once you hackplant a support however it goes back to acting normal.
actually this does not work

and for some reason my bricks are the only bricks that actually have a support on load

actually this does not work

and for some reason my bricks are the only bricks that actually have a support on load
i'm 100% sure this works; if you're just building a brick on the bottom of the floating bricks its not hackplanted. i use this method to fix the floating status of my cool smile airship and it works fine.

basically i build a brick in midair, then attach this to the coolsmile zone brick. after that i can hammer/whatever normally

i tried to get flamecannon to do that he said it didnt work

you need to reconfigure the default preferences so that someone like me who doesn't configure prefs and leaves the autosaver saving without checking the files once doesn't end up with this

my server said it didn't have enough space or recources on it to write a log or something and i think i figured out why
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 08:18:57 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

if you updated to the latest version, it doesn't save the bricks unless a difference in the save file is detected. that doesn't trigger though if the difference is just events or print/color changes; only if the brickcount changes will it trigger. Not sure about changing the bricks in a specific location though.

had the same issue with halloweenfest for a bit.

if you updated to the latest version, it doesn't save the bricks unless a difference in the save file is detected. that doesn't trigger though if the difference is just events or print/color changes; only if the brickcount changes will it trigger. Not sure about changing the bricks in a specific location though.

had the same issue with halloweenfest for a bit.
i probably have the old version actually
ignore my above post then

My apologies for my autosaver eating up your space. Please update it when you can.

The autosaver will save a new file if events or the brickcount changes if you have the pref on as said in the OP.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2015, 11:01:16 PM by Kyuande »

I enabled the addon and it proceeded to spam, trying to save bricks every frame.

I enabled the addon and it proceeded to spam, trying to save bricks every frame.
That's odd. Are you sure you updated it to the current version? This doesn't happen to me.

Console.log would be helpful.

I set $Server::AS::Interval and it fixed itself, probably wasn't set ri-
Custom pref system broke it, apparently RTB_registerPref actually sets the variable. wtf

Bump. I didn't realize that the autosaver does not restart the interval unless you manually do the command. I am currently testing the update to see if I fixed it. This is caused when it successfully loads a save from the autosaver folder.