Poll

Environment saving/loading?

yah
50 (98%)
naw
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: [Server] Autosaver - [Version 3.0.0] - Javascript version??!!! (tba)  (Read 30841 times)

Patched.
what does echo($Pref::Server::AS::SavingInterval); give back in your console? sounds like it's set to 0.
if it is set to 0, check config/server/prefs.cs and config/server/AutoSaver.prefs.cs and see if it's 0 there.

if they're both 0, that shouldn't be happening, unless you changed that preference to 0. or RTB is messing with stuff if you're using that.

RTB is messing with stuff if you're using that.

I checked the save interval, and it's set to 5 like I put it in before. And it's still not showing up in the preferences, I'm using oRBs and have already used the handy converter.

That is because this isn't on their converter list. I hope not.

Crispy made an addon that would help with the oRBs issue

Better yet, just quit using it and go back to a standard RTB client. oRBs at this point is pretty much just GRTB all over again, wait for it to develop more (if ever (I doubt it.)) or use something else.

Blockland Glass is the only one that will succeed because it's original

I guess you're both right, I'm heading back to Greek2Me's RTB. For now, it's time to hunt down all the add-ons down that I converted.

Edit: Wow there wasn't really a lot of converted ones. Good thing, but anyway this mod works fluently now that oRBs has poofed away from my add-ons folder.

Double (Off-Topic) Edit: Hmmm, removing oRBs also helped stop my issues of stuttering FPS. Finally I can make some videos again.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 12:42:13 AM by Spartan224 »

oRBs actually destroyed Kong123's server because when I removed it and put the original version of RTB in, the server did not crash and Slayer was resetting much faster.
If you are wondering, yes I did restart the server many times until Kong told me that he had oRBs on his server, it was still breaking slayer's resetting and preferences. I removed it, everything became faster.

Wow, that sucked. Glad I have my issue fixed.

Well this deleted my build xD

Me being silly I enable AutoSaver for every 10 minutes and then when I ended the server I loaded it back up the next day and went AFK for about 30 minutes and when i got back to load it it said 0 / 0 bricks were loaded then I realised what happened.

Edit- This was my fault and not the mod's

It was the old version not this one
« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 11:28:02 AM by Daniel.S »

I recently got Blockland Glass' development version for preferences, and prefs still won't show up even after the move of RTB. I tried deleting my config folder with the auto saver files, and I tried resetting preferences, but nothing works. It will just stop showing after a few server restarts.

Even if I try to save manually, the server tells me that "the build was the same as the last save" even though it isn't. Removing oRBs fixed most of the issues but they returned even though I did everything as I stated above.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2015, 03:16:12 AM by Spartan224 »

It's not your fault, I didn't make any support for Blockland Glass yet.

saving events is breaking multiple of my output events

Yeah, I'll attempt to make an update with this, I will try to use multiple support as well.

I will use $Pref::* stuff instead so it doesn't break anything.

With Blockland Glass I have the prefs showing up but the interval won't let me type anything but zeroes and dots in the text field