Poll

Environment saving/loading?

yah
50 (98%)
naw
1 (2%)

Total Members Voted: 50

Author Topic: [Server] Autosaver - [Version 3.0.0] - Javascript version??!!! (tba)  (Read 30837 times)

With Blockland Glass I have the prefs showing up but the interval won't let me type anything but zeroes and dots in the text field
Sorry, that's not on my side. Check with Blockland Glass, it's most likely a bug.

The longterm update:
+ Added onto the updater
+ Cleaned up a little bit of the code (Fixed weird if statements, fixed event output problems)
+ Now uses $Pref instead of crappy save files
+ Times are now saved differently, instead of AM/PM it just strips the HH:MM:SS to HHMMSS, look for the higher number for the most recent save.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:41:01 PM by Kyuande »

Updates for 1.2.5:
  • Now uses a list and sorts it based on distance from ground. This means when loading bricks your build will load from bottom to top, amazing!
  • File size should be a bit smaller now when saving since it's checking for isBaseplate to write ownership. This update is removed because it will just make this entire mod garbage for scrambling ownership
  • oRBS support.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 05:56:51 PM by Kyuande »

Do you plan to fix the event output problem?

Do you plan to fix the event output problem?
For some reason I didn't list that, but this was fixed when I cleaned up the code.

I suggest downloading 1.3.0 if you have 1.2.5
  • File size should be a bit smaller now when saving since it's checking for isBaseplate to write ownership.
This was a terrible idea to save ownership as the game already does this, and creates ownership problems belonging to other users because it does something related above.

Updates for 1.2.5:
  • Now uses a list and sorts it based on distance from ground. This means when loading bricks your build will load from bottom to top, amazing!
  • File size should be a bit smaller now when saving since it's checking for isBaseplate to write ownership.
  • oRBS support.
i liked it when it didnt check isbaseplate - its the only saving tool that correctly saves ownership

1.5.5:

+ Fixed event saving, again (We should be good this time)
+ Added a choice to make it show center print of ###.#% amount of bricks saved
+ Fixed lag if you hit over 80k+ bricks, instead of clearing the list it will be on a schedule removing each row then it deletes the list.

Edit: Events should save with datablock names (the original autosaver never did this?)

You can redownload from the OP or you can use the updater.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 10:48:33 PM by Kyuande »

1.7.0:
  • You can now load an autosave build with load only someone's bricks under their ownership instead of the whole build!
  • Use: /LoadAutoSaveID autosave (or put "last" without quotes)

You can redownload from the OP or you can use the updater.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2016, 01:05:08 AM by Kyuande »

It keeps trying to load a save that isn't there but it's made saves since then. Where is the file that records what the last save was?
Nvm, it's in a relatively generic file

Bump. Going to post some updates shortly.

Progress:
No more dumb colors.

Saving a file as your own instead of a date and time (saves in the autosave path)

Saving bricks without ownership and events enabled

Save reports are now on 1 line.

Painting a brick or changing something on a brick will most likely trigger the autosaver to overwrite. I may leave this as an option though.
Fixed issues where server does not boot the autosaver schedule after bricks load from a save

Further testing and this will be released with updated OP. Anything else you guys want to request before I release the update?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2016, 09:32:05 PM by Kyuande »

fix pref saving (use prefs with format $pref::) and dont set a limit/set a much higher limit to the autosaver time interval

include a command to cancel the current autosave schedule and make sure that autoloadbricks on server start pref saves between server reset