Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31246 times)

Brickitect and Enn build the same house over and over lmao get some skill pls
and exactly what are you talking about?

im enn for those who don't know

and exactly what are you talking about?
im enn for those who don't know
Uh, I'd call that an incredibly straightforward statement, what are you not understanding.

Uh, I'd call that an incredibly straightforward statement, what are you not understanding.
it's not that i didn't understand it it's the fact that it's so irrelevant and wrong that he doesn't know what he's talking about.

dont start being stupid again

it's not that i didn't understand it it's the fact that it's so irrelevant and wrong that he doesn't know what he's talking about.
dont start being stupid again
Oh, and don't misunderstand me, it's not that I didn't understand your post, I was making fun of how you're needlessly trying to act like a tough guy. Like, seriously, I read your post and had a mental picture of you pouting with your hands on your hips. Sit the hell down, lol.

aaaaaaand you're being stupid again

congrats lmao

O no taboo is asserting his authority again. Bad weeaboo bad *rolls up a newspaper and hits him in the nose* Bad!

aaaaaaand you're being stupid again
congrats lmao
Wow, you sure showed me.

did you two seriously just get into a fight for no reason

nah it's just funny because it's like he's so focused on exposing me or whatever that he doesn't realize he sounds like a complete dumbass

No?

nah it's just funny because it's like he's so focused on exposing me or whatever that he doesn't realize he sounds like a complete dumbass
...Also no? Are you reading the correct posts?

...Also no? Are you reading the correct posts?
this isn't the first time where you've done this honey

Are you reading the correct posts?
I feel like I've read this post before

This is straight-up Tenshi levels of trying to act big.
"he's calling me out on my stupid ass bullstuff what a tough guy!"

like it's not even that lmfao you instigated stuff and now you look stupid

nothing to see here folks, just taboo pissing on the floor to assert dominance again