Brickitect & Serings harass chewer

Author Topic: Brickitect & Serings harass chewer  (Read 31192 times)

in this topic what??
well in this topic there is people, and there  arging

wow, another topic derailed
thanks taboo

and maybe make dumb jokes about how wipeout for kinect is a stupid game why do you like it so much.
I've actually still yet to determine whether you actually think I like that Wipeout or if having the wrong game in mind is in fact the joke. You're being really coy about it if it's the latter. To be perfectly clear:
A lot cooler than anything on the Kinect.

Badspot

• Administrator
You know what, I'm not even going to bother reading this thread.  Someone reported taboo, so he's probably up to the same bullstuff he got banned for the last 20 times.  I'm not even going to attempt to figure out the context, he's banned. 

You know what, I'm not even going to bother reading this thread.  Someone reported taboo, so he's probably up to the same bullstuff he got banned for the last 20 times.  I'm not even going to attempt to figure out the context, he's banned. 
Sweet justice

Never read the thread but still this is great.

loving
THANK
YOU.

lmaoo

good

god is real

his name is badspot