My Admins

Author Topic: My Admins  (Read 6275 times)

Hey guys! Before people start constantly spamming YOU BUMPED or some bullstuff, lets think for a minute. Somebody already pointed out bump, we don't need 5 more pages of people complaining over a bump. Now, don't even bother posting after this, there isn't any point, unless you want to start up a fight.
Also, This drama is a month old, so we don't need a whole new discussion.

Hey guys! Before people start constantly spamming YOU BUMPED or some bullstuff, lets think for a minute. Somebody already pointed out bump, we don't need 5 more pages of people complaining over a bump. Now, don't even bother posting after this, there isn't any point, unless you want to start up a fight.
Also, This drama is a month old, so we don't need a whole new discussion.
you just have to have the last laugh, dont you?

you just have to have the last laugh, dont you?
Well, you have the most recent post in this topic so I'd say you had the last laugh.

Well, you have the most recent post in this topic so I'd say you had the last laugh.
oh yea, well now you have the most recent post in this topic so I'd say you had the last laugh.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:26:34 PM by Badspot »

laugh

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:26:05 PM by Badspot »

Not before I have the last laugh!
HaHA, Hahahaha!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:26:16 PM by Badspot »

takes last laf
hahahahah

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:26:10 PM by Badspot »

and now we wait for a chain ban

I'm laughing at your attempts of getting the last laugh. I have it. Ahahahahahahahha!

« Last Edit: October 13, 2015, 06:26:23 PM by Badspot »

and now we wait for a chain ban

dude you've said "____ _____ chain ban" like 20 times and it's never happened.

oh yea, well now you have the most recent post in this topic so I'd say you had the last laugh.
laugh
Not before I have the last laugh!
HaHA, Hahahaha!
takes last laf
hahahahah
I'm laughing at your attempts of getting the last laugh. I have it. Ahahahahahahahha!
dont do that

Oi, where's XR-7 in your post? He got the last laugh, lol.