Author Topic: Lego Racers - BG music and sound effects  (Read 5388 times)

I've made some modifications and added a some new stuff since the last topic, so before downloading, delete 'Client_LRMusic.zip' from your Add-Ons folder as the file name has been changed to something more appropriate!

Download
Client_LRBrickSFX.zip - 80.65 KB

Description
This changes the sounds for moving, rotating, changing and placing your ghost brick, however, the brick plant sound doesn't work in multiplayer

Download
Client_LRGuiSFX.zip - 13.71 MB

Description
This adds music from Lego Racers to the main menu, avatar menu, and brick selection menu as well as a variety of sounds for highlighting and clicking items on the main menu or the escape menu, clicking and selecting stuff in the avatar menu, randomizing your avatar, setting and selecting avatar favorites, and clicking done, clicking and selecting bricks in the brick selection menu, clicking on the tabs, clearing your cart, setting or selecting brick favorites, and again, clicking done

Other menus are excluded from this for being too unnecessary, or too hard to work with
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:05:50 PM by Masterlegodude »

omg this is amazing,
edit: while installed symmetry with colors doesn't work in the avatar menu? not a huge deal but
edit2: also selecting an item that can use transparent colors, it's not showing me the transparent colors in my list
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 04:28:54 PM by MYST »

Alright, everything should be fixed now, i've also fixed up the args of some other functions
« Last Edit: September 20, 2015, 07:07:03 PM by Masterlegodude »

Isn't there a separate section for sounds and music? Or is that the RTB forums I'm thinking of?

Isn't there a separate section for sounds and music? Or is that the RTB forums I'm thinking of?
There is the Music section, but that's for looping music in the .OGG file format that's used for the music brick

Now what we need is some kind of addon that combines both client themes and this to where it acts like a Minecraft Resource Pack. The textures comes from Client_Themes, and the sounds, well, come from a Client.zip file that can load and execute this kinda stuff. Two colums involved: 1 for choosing a gui theme, and the other involved for a choice of menu and game sound effects.

Now what we need is some kind of addon that combines both client themes and this to where it acts like a Minecraft Resource Pack. The textures comes from Client_Themes, and the sounds, well, come from a Client.zip file that can load and execute this kinda stuff. Two colums involved: 1 for choosing a gui theme, and the other involved for a choice of menu and game sound effects.
crackland needs to be a thing

Nice

Wow, I didn't realize this until that post. Oh well, good add-on.