Taboo\Kushgal - Bossy prick

Author Topic: Taboo\Kushgal - Bossy prick  (Read 1855 times)

I can't make such a good topic brcause im on mobile

but you should get the point by now

tab is a god forsaken bitch who seriously always thinks he is right. this is like what his 19th account

sorry again I can't post proof but just look in brickitect's drama

Why even make a topic if badspot made it obvious he's p much ban on sight now lol

Why even make a topic if badspot made it obvious he's p much ban on sight now lol
he isn't ban on sight

even when he is banned another alt will appear

but you should get the point by now
you do realize some people dont frequent this place as much as you do right

topics like these make me feel like im being told to start stuff. like is there any other purpose for this topic? if we all get the point by now why is this even here

god damnit damp
man I feel bad because you spent time making that one and all I did was pitch a few words

Damp, could you not make anymore dramas please.
You don't put a lot of info in and they're always really spur of the moment things. That doesn't do well in Drama, and it means people derail the topic, or don't even have a rail to begin with.

Ask someone else to make one when you think there should be one.
And don't post it in a rush. You can't edit and no one is going to care if info gets posted 5 pages later.
The forum can wait for you to take your time.

You don't put a lot of info in and they're always really spur of the moment things. That doesn't do well in Drama, and it means people derail the topic, or don't even have a rail to begin with.
Ask someone else to make one when you think there should be one.
And don't post it in a rush. You can't edit and no one is going to care if info gets posted 5 pages later.