Author Topic: Community Apology  (Read 7456 times)

TL;DR alert

Well I was in a rather long, formal apology, and I was told to make a community apology, so here I go:

First of all, this isn't a plea for sympathy or anything. This is a thread which I spent time making to make up for the damage done which I have now come to terms with. The reason why I am also making this apology is due to the fact that I enjoy Blockland. I use it as a medium for various things, such as video editing, YouTube, etc. but these hobbies have been swiped from me with a few key revokes. Why? Because I messed up horrendously on the forums, and that I'm now paying the price for it. Two months isn't enough, it's for the rest of the existence of Blockland. Until recently, I found out that I'm more than just 'ban on sight' from the forums. It was a few posts later that I noticed that the payment info used to get keys has begun to get blocked from making new purchases, and that my IP address is seemingly banned from multiplayer. I played it for a reason, I gave the forums a whirl, but this test thing turned out to be the biggest mistake I ever made in my 4 years of existence on Blockland. I'm already digging deep into my logic to find out all the consequences that I'm about to suffer, and that I'll be the first user ever to be blocked from purchasing new keys. I tried getting a new key after I was revoked about a few hours ago, but the emails never came through, which led me to believe that I was blocked from making new purchases. It took a month of trying to get used to the forums, but I seemed to mess up. I'll be brutally honest here: I'm fresh from the boat from the ROBLOX forums. I learned it the hard way - the community here is totally against what I normally would be praised for. And as a result, it's caught the attention of the admins, and now I'm paying the price. However, I'm speaking the truth, and I vow on all of my keys and my IP address that I did not steal any credit card whatsoever. The only problem is that now I've made my 'jokes', the community somehow didn't understand it, and took a different path than what I would expect on other internet forums. My introduction thread was unlike any normal greeting, because I was already worried that I would be attacked for being a newcomer. It took me 6 months to get used to other internet forums, and since then I've never bothered to make an introduction thread, because quite frankly, I don't feel like getting pushed around for a further 6 months. I already gave up on a civilized  introduction because already I'd try to fit in and get as much hate as I already have on these forums. Again, this isn't a plea for sympathy. It's just an apology for destroying the player base on this game. I've had this game for 4 years, and I did many things with it. I made various saves, and what not, and I found it rather fun. I recently started uploading videos to my YouTube channel to try to get the attention for anyone who would wish to give Blockland a whirl, but I'll never be able to do that, because I am now unable to communicate whatsoever on Blockland servers. Sure, I can try singleplayer, but it's just not going to work anymore. I have to use multiplayer for various skits for what was meant to be an upcoming project, but now it's been called off because of this revoke-on-sight crap. I'm literally surprised that I got revoked for trying to contrast with the forums, but I messed up horrendously and I really do apologize, on all of my keys, so long as I draw breath, on all of my payment info. I am not asking for sympathy or anything, I'm just very pissed about the future of my career here. The likelyhood is, it's coming to an end, but I'm probably going to hope that this goes for the best.

TL;DR: I've messed up, I'm in horrible trouble, I'm not asking for sympathy, but I'm just hoping for the best in multiplayer. Because I find it rather sad how I get banned in the game for getting banned on the forums. I've never seen it happen before to anyone.

User was banned for this post
« Last Edit: September 22, 2015, 12:51:05 PM by Badspot »

you are not forgiven dont come back

the only solution to your idiocy is seppuku.

« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:06:29 PM by Slab Bulkhead »

So who's credit card is it?

are you going to apologize for pretending to be a teacher
this isnt taboo

are you going to apologize for pretending to be a teacher
this is clubstep, not taboo

ghetto version

TL;DR alert

Well I was up in a rather long, formal apology, n' I was holla'd at ta cook up a cold-ass lil hood apology, so here I go:

First of all, dis aint a plea fo' sympathy or anything. This be a thread which I dropped time makin ta make up fo' tha damage done which I have now come ta terms with. Da reason why I be also makin dis apologizzle is cuz of tha fact dat I trip off Blockland. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! I use it as a medium fo' various thangs, like forgetin vizzle editing, YallTube, etc. but these hobbies done been swiped from me wit all dem key revokes. Why, biatch? Because I messed up horrendously on tha forums, n' dat I be now payin tha price fo' dat stuff. Two months aint enough, itz fo' tha rest of tha existence of Blockland. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! Until recently, I found up dat I be mo' than just 'ban on sight' from tha forums. Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is. Dat shiznit was all dem posts lata dat I noticed dat tha payment info used ta git keys has begun ta git blocked from makin freshly smoked up purchases, n' dat mah IP address is seemingly banned from multiplayer n' stuff. I played it fo' a reason, I gave tha forums a whirl yo, but dis test thang turned up ta be tha freshest forget up I eva made up in mah 4 muthaforgetin yearz of existence on Blockland. Y'all KNOW dat stuff, muthaforgeta! I be already diggin deep tha forget into mah logic ta smoke up all tha consequences dat I be bout ta suffer, n' dat I be bout ta be tha straight-up original gangsta user eva ta be blocked from purchasin freshly smoked up keys. I tried gettin a freshly smoked up key afta I was revoked bout all dem minutes ago yo, but tha emails never came through, which hustled mah crazy ass ta believe dat I was blocked from makin freshly smoked up purchases. Well shiiiit, it took a month of tryin ta git used ta tha forums yo, but I seemed ta mess up. I be bout ta be brutally real here: I be fresh from tha boat from tha ROBLOX forums. Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is. I hustled it tha hard way - tha hood here is straight-up against what tha forget I normally would be praised fo' for realz. And as a result, itz caught tha attention of tha admins, n' now I be payin tha price. But forget dat shiznit yo, tha word on tha street is dat I be bustin lyrics tha real deal, n' I vow on all of mah keys n' mah IP address dat I did not loot any credit card whatsoever n' stuff. Da only problem is dat now I've made mah 'jokes', tha hood somehow didn't KNOW it, n' took a gangbangin' finger-lickin' different path than what tha forget I would expect on other internizzle forums. Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is. My forgetin introduction thread was unlike any aiiight greeting, cuz I was already worried dat I would be beat down fo' bein a newcomer n' stuff. Well shiiiit, it took me 6 months ta git used ta other internizzle forums, n' since then I've never bothered ta cook up a introduction thread, cuz like frankly, I don't feel like gettin pushed round fo' a gangbangin' further 6 months. I already gave up on a cold-ass lil civilized  introduction cuz already I'd try ta fit up in n' git as much don't give a forget bout as I already have on these forums fo' realz. Again, dis aint a plea fo' sympathy. It aint nuthin but just a apologizzle fo' beatin tha livin shiznit outta tha playa base on dis game. Ya Mom shoulda told ya, I had dis game fo' 4 years, n' I did nuff thangs wit dat stuff. I made various saves, n' what tha forget not, n' I found it rather fun. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. I recently started uploadin vizzlez ta mah YallTube channel ta try ta git tha attention fo' mah playas whoz ass would wish ta give Blockland a whirl yo, but I be bout ta never be able ta do that, cuz I be now unable ta rap whatsoever on Blockland servers. Right back up in yo muthaforgetin ass. Sure, I can try singleplayer yo, but itz just not goin ta work no mo'. I gotta use multiplayer fo' various skits fo' what tha forget was meant ta be a upcomin project yo, but now itz been called off cuz of dis revoke-on-sight crap. I be literally surprised dat I gots revoked fo' tryin ta contrast wit tha forums yo, but I messed up horrendously n' I straight-up do apologize, on all of mah keys, so long as I draw breath, on all of mah payment info. I aint askin fo' sympathy or anything, I be just straight-up pissed bout tha future of mah game here, so peek-a-boo, clear tha way, I be comin' thru fo'sho. Da likelyhood is, itz comin ta a end yo, but I be probably goin ta hope dat dis goes fo' da bomb.

TL;DR: I've messed up, I be up in wack stuff, I aint askin fo' sympathy yo, but I be just hopin fo' tha dopest up in multiplayer n' stuff. Because I find it rather forgeted up how tha forget I git banned up in tha game fo' gettin banned on tha forums. Boy it's gettin hot, yes indeed it is. Ya Mom shoulda told ya, I never peeped it happen before ta mah playas.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2015, 03:11:56 PM by shitlord »

ghetto taboo:
not taboo. I mean, five seconds of reading the OP could've told you that, but even worse is that two people cleared it up in real nice, short, easy to read posts, and you still couldn't put any effiort whatsoever into actually knowing what you're talking about

jesus christ calm the forget down i was told by 4 people it was taboo in the teamspeak