Exploring Behind Tezuni's Prision Escape Map

Author Topic: Exploring Behind Tezuni's Prision Escape Map  (Read 6689 times)

I was recently playing on the popular Prison Escape server, and when I died, took it upon myself, to explore the map a little. What I found, was very interesting. & I'm pretty sure some of you don't know about what you're gonna see. So please, enjoy these secrets of Tezuni's fabled map!

Inside The Water Tower...

Cancelled Game Mode?

Lava Battle Map

Sponsor Lounge & Survey Deck

Locations on Map

I hoped you enjoyed this little exploration session, as much as I did. You can see these too! Just press [SPACE] when you die in Prison Escape, and that activates free camera for spectator mode. Do find these locations yourself!
« Last Edit: September 24, 2015, 08:16:12 PM by TheRobotPirate99 »

nice but this is the wrong section for this: this section is mainly for game modes that you're releasing to the public, so post this in gallery

This is not a Lava Battle Map, this is where the baldr challenge was a loooooong time ago

BTW toooooooons of people knew about this hidden stuff, so this board post is kinda... useless

Oh yeah, Im not trying to criticize you
« Last Edit: September 25, 2015, 11:42:52 PM by Darth C3P0 »

Well, if it's any consolation, I wasn't aware of any of this.

Admittedly I've never played the prison escape in the first place- but I still didn't know.

So at least I was informed.

WAIT THEY REMOVED loving BALDR CHALLENGE?

WAIT THEY REMOVED loving BALDR CHALLENGE?
forget. NO. WHY. WTH.

i think the last time i played jail escape was like 2 years ago

I've seen 99% of the stuff on this topic from playing JE for 2½ years now.

being dismissive is bannable
Didnt mean to be dismissive :P sorry

What happened to the baldr challenge?

A sniper tower has the same interior as the water tower.

Also theres an actually practical secret room that is easy to get to and gives you a guard shotgun.

How exactly is the VIP lounge a "secret" in prison escape? Almost everyone knows about it...