Hatmod_Elmo

Author Topic: Hatmod_Elmo  (Read 7559 times)

Hulk Hogan next please?

Well of course. Anything for you Hulk Hogan :)

has blockland gone TOO far?

there's a hulk hogan hat in hatpack 3 tho

"All those containers were filled with Furbys, and I think there were some Tickle Me Elmos towards the back,"

wow the way you've done the texture is very strange yet impressive

Impressive texture work.
How is that impressive?
Its just a imported gmod texture + model.

How is that impressive?

No one has to know...

Elmo is coming for us. oh no.

*Grabs the RPG*Yippie-kay-yay motherFU- *RPG Fires at elmo and boom*

How is that impressive?

It's impressive because I assumed he took the time to do it himself.

It's impressive because I assumed he took the time to do it himself.
I can do the same thing.
And actualy i am doing the same thing.
I'm making a call of duty zombies weapon pack with models/textures imported straight from cod.
The sad part is that,you must have download textures enabled to see the textures.
Thats the really bad part because the loading time is really long. :C

I can do the same thing.
And actualy i am doing the same thing.
I'm making a call of duty zombies weapon pack with models/textures imported straight from cod.
The sad part is that,you must have download textures enabled to see the textures.
Thats the really bad part because the loading time is really long. :C

...why does it matter that you're doing the same thing?
OP had to map one material onto the model, instead of using different ones for the eyes, fur, etc

...why does it matter that you're doing the same thing?
OP had to map one material onto the model, instead of using different ones for the eyes, fur, etc
It doesn't matter that he's doing the "same thing" it's called ripping models
I see nothing impressive about stealing a model, even if you can texture it, big deal

Fun Fact: Rotondo used one texture on the sandwich model in the Zombie Gamemode Add-on

It doesn't matter that he's doing the "same thing" it's called ripping models
I see nothing impressive about stealing a model, even if you can texture it, big deal

Fun Fact: Rotondo used one texture on the sandwich model in the Zombie Gamemode Add-on

Stealing implies that I claimed the original GMOD model and texture as my own. Look through this post. Never did I do such a thing. So no I didn't steal it. I simply borrowed it and I find it impressive myself that I was able to basically transfer it into the Blockland world to fit on a Blockhead head as a hat.
If it makes your jimmies less rustled, I can try to give credit to the original GMOD author next time.