siba's GTA:SA - Verdant Bluffs

Author Topic: siba's GTA:SA - Verdant Bluffs  (Read 42455 times)

(click here to join directly)

The footprint left by the previous GTA server is clear; and has left a decent hole that has yet to be filled by any server since; being one of the developers/admins of the server, it has had that same effect especially on me.

That is why I bring you my attempt at a sequal that can live up to the quality of the last one, along with an extensive public brickpack so others may experiment with the methods used to create it.

This one follows the design of the map of GTA: San Andreas extensively, along with plans for new gameplay mechanics ontop of the previous such as;

- Civ jobs
 - Gangs
 - Gang territories
 - new methods of creating drugs
 - locations you may buy/enter such as homes or apartments
 - buying things for those locations to decorate
 - minimap
 - top, right GTA money counter

All of these are subject to change

We're looking for builders willing to try their hand at some specifically GTA:SA referenced buildings/map pieces

Contributors:
siba [40788]
General [4878]
Furdle [713]
Teneksi [13559]
EcstaticEggplant [46350]
Blockhead31735 [31735]
Ostinyo [15269]
Majorth [38824]
Ladezkik [314122]
Zeblote [1163]
Pyraax [20768]
Xalos [11239]
Quartz¹ [3644]
Conan [4928]

[couple of soft shaders shots]

(click here to join directly)

During the server downtimes or if you want to involve yourself in the project directly, you can add me on steam via siba_BL
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 09:22:12 PM by siba² »

Concept/Reference

« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 08:51:53 AM by siba² »

***BUILDERS WANTED***

... In case you tl;dr op. If you'd like to contribute then you can join and show us what you've got.

I still would love to help build but I'm not familiar with GTA:SA. However I could always build from reference.
Also my free time is spotty at best so I can't quite commit to a build schedule if there is one.

Would it be okay if I build sticking to the brickset(s) on my own server and load them up later?

Would it be okay if I build sticking to the brickset(s) on my own server and load them up later?

The only brickpack I intend to use at this time is public; however the print pack is not.

oh wait i was talking about cubelands nvm
« Last Edit: October 05, 2015, 11:45:32 AM by DrHitius »

Oh so that's how you wanted the cbrown town thing :o

Oh so that's how you wanted the cbrown town thing :o
Not quite but I was limited to the shape of modTer.

The new street lights are also on the server, only missing an icon at this time before public release.