siba's ModTer pack v1.4 - 'Wall' bricks

Author Topic: siba's ModTer pack v1.4 - 'Wall' bricks  (Read 20705 times)

So handy. Have my babies

do you realize how much i love you right now

This is the good stuff right here.

oh stuff, this is awesome

Adapters, YEAH.

This is exactly the kind of thing I need on a larger scale; I implore you to make adapters for the largest sizes of modter, and consider getting steep grade into the mix.

So far I've found one brick (or type of brick) which I think is missing from this pack:

Inside corner adapters

Green: half-grade ("4x") slope
Blue: 45-degree ("2x") slope
Purple: "4x to 2x Adapter R"
Orange: "4x slant+ inv 1/2h"
Cyan: Non-existent adapter which is needed to make a smooth transition (Imagine driving downhill in this corner and hitting those orange bricks)

that fence
those 2x
those 4x
...the only thing i'd appreciate as much as this is 3x default doors aaaaaaaaaaa
hell i don't think i can appreciate that as much as this

siba your bricks are genius (the balance between simplicity and complexity is literally perfect) and this is why i use your brick packs all the time

that fence
those 2x
those 4x
...the only thing i'd appreciate as much as this is 3x default doors aaaaaaaaaaa
hell i don't think i can appreciate that as much as this

siba your bricks are genius (the balance between simplicity and complexity is literally perfect) and this is why i use your brick packs all the time
Posts like this are the only reason I've ever released my brickpacks or put so much time into them.

Where some find their place in vehicles, building, weapon packs...

I find my place in producing a brickpack that I can randomly encounter in servers many months from the point I release it.

Recognition is one of the most motivating factors behind my add-ons.

these seem to have all kinds of neat uses.

example being cool pillars/support beams.

i'm lovin these bricks.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa
ontopic:YES

Posts like this are the only reason I've ever released my brickpacks or put so much time into them.
<3 u too bby

asdf i forgot to add to the list adapters cause man that stuff has been needed for way too long

really cool, especially those fences.

Amazingly done. I've been wanting a 2x cube set for some time now. If you could, maybe you could make the adapters etc for bigger bricks too?

someone should make modter bedroom now

someone should make modter bedroom now
Wasn't this already done?