Author Topic: apolagies or whatever  (Read 6517 times)

and now you wait for everyone to jump on you

Aight so people cant take a joke here. 10/10

Aight so people cant take a joke here. 10/10
we can tell it was a joke. it just wasnt funny.

Joke or not you have serious issues and should take a break from the forums

we can tell it was a joke. it just wasnt funny.
Doesnt matter as long as it has fanservice and loli
"He put a huge loving stripe trough it. HE MUST BE SERIOUS AND ABSOLUTELY NOT JOKING"

"He put a huge loving stripe trough it. HE MUST BE SERIOUS AND ABSOLUTELY NOT JOKING"
forget I misreaded that ffs.

jesus loving christ you handicap, the amount of times you spout stuff about lolis is a clear beg for attention and you've been told this multiple times before to cut it out

forget off and stop being annoying already

espio: flyflier- loli edition

jesus loving christ you handicap, the amount of times you spout stuff about lolis is a clear beg for attention and you've been told this multiple times before to cut it out

forget off and stop being annoying already
chill too much

and now you locked your phone thread

you do this every time
you make a dumb thread, people yell at you in it or disprove your bullstuff or try and solve a question or something and you lock it and make the same thread or a similar thread 2 days later

and now you locked your phone thread

you do this every time
you make a dumb thread, people yell at you in it or disprove your bullstuff or try and solve a question or something and you lock it and make the same thread or a similar thread 2 days later
I locked it because its fixed
Gg

it fixed itself
all you had to do was look or google search or atleast try ANYTHING yourself before you make a thread

i had an audio issue on linux last night
did i make a thread?
no i asked parrot when we were talking about linux commands in another thread and we fixed it on our own

and you do exactly what i described with your "INTERNET IS forgetED AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN" threads that pop up every few days