Author Topic: (Help) "earphones connected". What?  (Read 1109 times)

So I was using my phone in the shower doing stuff and than suddensly at the top it sais something about earphones connected. Obviously I didnt connect any earphones or whatever. I tought it was just a system error or whatever. So I went back on my laptop and checked again about an hour later and apperently its still "connected". I simply restarted my phone and tought that'll fix it. Suprise motherforgeter. It didnt. I just rebooted again but the se result.
I also tried actually plugging something in and out but nothing changed.
Help ;-;

Water on your phone probably broke it and now its glitching out and saying you put in earphones. good job.

Try sucking on the jack or applying compressed air. Same stuff happened with my phone. This fixed it.

please tell me where you saw that it was a good loving idea to bring your phone in the shower
does it say it on the user manual or something like "please bring it in the shower"?

please tell me where you saw that it was a good loving idea to bring your phone in the shower
does it say it on the user manual or something like "please bring it in the shower"?
another question being what stuff was he doing in the shower with his phone

i'll answer for him since the answer is already well known and hes going to say it again for the 50000th time

he was fapping to loli

you
you took your phone
in the shower

Its waterproof, or should be. and I've done it multiple times before and nothing bad happens except my touchscreem gets forgeted up by the water but thats fixed by just removing the water.
i'll answer for him since the answer is already well known and hes going to say it again for the 50000th time

he was fapping to loli
Funfact: I wasnt

does the phone say water resistant or does it specifically say WATER PROOF

also please elaborate
what were you playing loving happywheels or something in the shower

did 4chan tell you it was water proof?

Its waterproof, or should be. and I've done it multiple times before and nothing bad happens except my touchscreem gets forgeted up by the water but thats fixed by just removing the water.
if something goes wrong at all then that's usually a sign not to do it again

does the phone say water resistant or does it specifically say WATER PROOF
Website sais something about water proof

show me
i want to see

It's probably water resistant, not water proof.

if it's the new samsung galaxy, it's water resistant. it can stand a spill or washing it off briefly, but cannot be under wet conditions for extended periods of time