6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167670 times)

TWH was stuff, I didn't like it.

i've played the witch's house and its just a jump scare rollercoaster which p much qualifies as "awful rpgmaker game"
and yes i did get both endings and while i do think it was a really well done ending its really not worth playing the game for
this guarantees i have to play it now

the witches house - stuff game and stuff music genre???

jk i like crystal castles

do the original one- yume nikki

super maro rpg!!!!!!;!!+211111

starting the witch's house now and im keeping a jumpscare counter

the witch's house

the witch's house

the witch's house is a horror puzzle game where you play as a little girl who gets trapped in, who could have guessed, the witch's house and have to forget off from there before you get killed by assorted witch things. the game despite previous warnings by various forgets in the thread was not stuff and was actually pretty forgetin decent and better than ib. the horror stuff is far more prevalent than in ib and the atmospheric stuff was set better and the "jump scares" were more like brief pauses in stuff so that something spooky would happen ie vase falling down and not actual in your face loud noise five nights at freddys stuff and anyone who thinks that vase falling esque antics = jump scare is a massive pusillanimous individual so the jump scare counter is out because there are none. gameplay is puzzle stuff like ib so its basically the same except the puzzles are a bit harder and require more thought because this game isnt ib which is for pussies. this is the loving witches house for manly little girls and not some cigarettegy art gallery step up ib. also im comparing this stuff to ib so much because this game is basically ib but superior in all ways so just go read the ib review and think wow i sure am glad this game is better. also it lasts like an hour and i wasnt sure how i could squeeze this into the opening paragraph but forget you im doing it anyway

anyway the game is the same puzzle stuff as ib where you exclusively use the x key to solve stuff except its better because forget you. this game removes a ton of the press x on loving everything stuff ib had and exchanges it for other sorts of puzzles where you actually have to use your mind so that kicks ass except it also sucks ass because it is once again limited by the stupid bullstuff rpgmaker x only system and could have been a lot better if rpgmaker didnt blow richard than like some kind of super prostitute. also the ending stuff doesnt suck ass so there are multiple endings but you can get all of them easy as piss without having to replay the game like in ib which sucks because ib is horse stuff ever since i have seen the moderately better light of this game. also there is some stuff in here that pisses me off that ib avoided and that is the bullstuff death stuff that happens like loving all the time. like in this game because i guess its a "horror game" its got to have a ton of stuff that can kill you for no loving reason at all with minimal warning and that would loving suck if there werent save spots all over the place but if you forgot to save like a dumbass aka me then you can lose like 5 mins of progress so that stuff isnt gamebreakingly bad but it can get forgetin obnoxious so forget it whatever. there are also some enemy things you have to run from sometimes and usually they just pop the forget out and forget you up the first time because you run into them like you have downs always and they sort of blow but theyre also pretty good because getting chased by one of these pieces of stuff is exciting so whatever they dont appear too much so im neutral. also this game has a loving sprint feature meaning that you can zip across the map instead of walking like one of your legs are broken for the entire game like in every single other rpgmaker game i have played up until now so yeah thats pretty forgetin sick.

the story is you got your ass trapped in witch house and now salem is trying to kill you so you have to not die and get out of this stuffty dead genre forever. anyway the story is sort of a side thing and isnt revealed for much of the game but when it is it pissed one of my steam friends who will remain anonymous holy stuff i had deja vu about writing this stuff for like forever what the forget is going on im losing control of my life. anyway no one gives a stuff about the story but what story there is is pretty forgetin neato and the twist pisses people off unless you are like me and can handle not being a bitch for life. character development is also non existent until like the end which sort of explains everything thats forgetin happening but while youre squatting in this stuffty house you have to do a lot of bad stuff to get out and even though you really dont want to do it the game sort of forces it on you and you shouldnt really feel bad about doing that stuff but you sort of anyway but its sort of a secondary thing and is also explained in the ending but thats as much character stuff as you will get without any big spoilers so whatever at least they arent total stuff like in loving wadanohara forget that game holy stuff i am still pissed wadanohara is so loving bad jesus christ.

christ wadanohara was bad

alright im done

the graphics on this stuff look top dollar and may or may not be rpgmaker stock graphics but i dont forgetin know ive never seen them before they work for me because they are kickass and could probably work on real stuffty indie pixel games and not just rpgmaker ones. everything looks good as forget and dark and stuff and its good and it looks better than ib. music and sound design also exists in that it sets the mood and nothing i actually cared about entered my ears from either but they work so whatever ib probably had better music than this but forget it that wasnt memorable either. atmospherically this game was baller and it felt like everything may or may not jump out and try to kill you at any time in combination with the aforementioned chasey enemy things that appear sometimes. this game has a lot of stuff going on that may or may not be classified as jump scare depending on how much of a pedantic starfish you are but it works because stuff happens even when you dont expect it to and thats pretty forgetin sweet. the game also sends you into places where you think you are super forgeted but arent constantly and so when you are about to be forgeted you sort of dont expect it but then it happens and its like ooh stuff. also this game isnt actually that scary but it involves the player constantly which is what seperates this stuff from games like ib which let you forget around on a puzzle for an hour while changing nothing. because the player is constantly involved even the worst puzzlers will at least feel some tensions while being frustrated because of how good the graphics and music and misc features add up into this thing and its forgetin sweet dog.

anyway this game kicks the stuff out of ib and is so good that i actually demoted ib and mogeko into a different tier of stuff where it isn actually boring but it isnt actually a decent time waster because having this with ib was not acceptable. this game is probably the best game ive played so far although slugish morss was pretty forgetin good too so whatever it was a close tie for first but this actually was a real game so it wins but despite all this stuff its still cant compete with actual real games because lol rpgmakergame. its a diamond in a pile of stuff except the diamond is also a pile of stuff but its still a diamond at the same time like they fused the stuff and the diamond and it made this game so its pretty good and check it out if you are bored.

i need new games and i think i ran through all the rpgmaker ones people wanted me to do other than lieat and other hyper weaboo stuff and yume nikki

decent time waster tier
  the witch's house
  sluggish morss
  space funeral
  mimicry man

mediocre time waster tier
  ib
  mogeko castle

boring tier
  presentable liberty
  lieat

worse than Riddler tier
  the gray garden

off tier
  off

worse than off tier
  wadanohara
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:14:02 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

i will wait to see other people ideas before deciding on one so all of you motherforgeters lurking and stuff pour it on me but that one has some priority because youve been suggesting it for so long

hey there, friend!

i come with good game, meant just had to be for this!

since i know you love rpg makers so much, you should try out super columbine high school massacre rpg

a prime preview of what's in store for you!;
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:48:49 PM by Decepticon »

play yume nikki or lisa tpr

also where would undertale be on this scale
« Last Edit: October 20, 2015, 10:57:33 PM by ZombiLoin »

play yume nikki or lisa tpr

also where would undertale be on this scale
games you should play
undertale

large amount of space

decent time waster

I dont know why people are saying yume nikki, i thought it didnt have a story or ending, its just trippy.