6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167562 times)

play yume nikki or lisa tpr

also where would undertale be on this scale

closer to yume nikki

imo undertale was nothing like earthbound - that's just my opinion - but I never got why people compared them

Zadeon: you know byond right
YOU: yes
Zadeon: review the stuffty games on there
YOU: oh
YOU: my god
Zadeon: loads
Zadeon: of
Zadeon: content
Zadeon: to review
Zadeon: the only good game is ss13
Zadeon: the true reason people ever get byond
YOU: pretty much
Zadeon is now playing Team Fortress 2. Click here to join.
Zadeon: it must be done

i am now waist deep in hell and it is slowly rising

i have a stuffty byond horror game we found once. i can host it if you feel like it
Edit: it is sirius

I was about to loving hunt down this brother but then

Zadeon: the only good game is ss13
Zadeon: the true reason people ever get byond

ah yes <3

I dont know why people are saying yume nikki, i thought it didnt have a story or ending, its just trippy.

it has a "story" and it does indeed have an ending, but it does take a really
really
really long time to get
i'd know cos i've completed most of the yume nikki fangames including the original game
.flow is the best one imo tho

I'm going to ask again that you play Lisa the Joyful

im not paying to review anything devs can send me review copies once they realize my greatness

but lisa is a dope ass game

destroyer must suffer for our enjoyment

just started profit motive because forget all of you and ive noticed 2 things

1. its a demo

2. this is the most handicapped opening story ive ever seen

3. it has the smae default rpgmaker menu accept sound that pisses me off

4. this game is chugging on my stuff pc despite being on rpgmaker

5. the last update to this stuff was 2 years ago so its forgeted
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 11:17:01 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

but lisa is a dope ass game

It must be too smart for me because I can't understand what the hell is going on in the story. Nothing make sense and the ending doesn't clear anything up.

What's so hard to understand? What you see is exactly what's going on, there's not much background stuff hidden and any there is cleared up in Lisa the joyful

alright pre review is this game is stupid as hell but in a good way and the best so far but its 2 am and i have to sleep and stuff

map is a bit forgeted up though

profit motive

in profit motive you are some chuckleforget who got his ass kicked out of some fortune 500 because of handicapped reasons that immediately put me off this game until i realized that it was not actually serious about that stuff for most of the time and the story was actually pretty forgetin good if you know not to take it for real. the combat was actually really loving good too and leagues better than all other rpgmaker games ive played so far combined like jesus forget this game is so good with its stuff it is so much better than all the other games ive played like damn. everything about this game was loving great when compared to other rpgmaker stuff that this game shouldnt even be compared to them despite being on rpgmaker like holy forget the only thing connecting this game to rpgmaker was the isometric stuff and the annoying menu accept sound which they loving kept for god knows why. this game is still merely decent when compared to other stronger titles as everything made in rpgmaker seems to be prone to the "cant really into the big leagues" syndrome except maybe lisa but i havent played that stuff and wont unless someone gifts me it on steam because im poor but im not begging so i wont put my steam here forget you keep your devil money. anyway this game is so good and if you dont have anything better to do ie non rpgmaker games check it out before all the other stuff. also like all good things this game has died around 3 years ago so we arent getting stuff past the demo because the dev asked for 48k for an rpgmaker game which was before kickstarter and compared to other fundable games seems pretty ridiculous. also the irony that a business game failed to attract investors is pretty forgetin funny not going to lie

anyway the combat in this stuff is so good although my rpg combat experience is limited and by limited i mean these stuffty games are the only rpgs ive played in years but my gut tells me this stuff is the bomb diggity but the kaisers gut said that world war one wouldn't even last a year so take that as you will. either way it blows the stuff out of all the other games in gameplay doom bfg style like this stuff lays waste to their countryside and hears the lamentations of their women. the combat in this stuff is loving weird because instead of im going to kill you its im trying to convince you to join my company or i am trying to outperform the other store on opening week or some stuff and that is not only ridiculous to the point of comedy but also far different from conventional rpg combat things. there is a bar thing in the center and you have to sway public opinion or store profit or whatever over to the other side of the bar aka near your opponent and your opponent is trying to do the same and the winner is decided by which side the bar is at once like 10 turns have passed. you have the standard jrpg attack but also have cash aka a resources that renews mid battle that you can spend to do a ton of special moves and stuff and attack power which is how hard you will hit and is exceptionally easy to change for better or for worse. also you do get a stuffload of special moves like theres a loving ton and all of this adds up to a loving good ass system of fighting that is a shining example to stuffty rpgmaker game devs everywhere who will promptly ignore it because god has condemned anyone in contact with rpgmaker to a life of extreme poverty and suffering. anyway i guess they retroactively looked over my complaints with off not having only unique fights and implemented this stuff so every fight is loving new and good for the most part and they did a real good job of making them all interesting and sometimes loving hard as stuff. yeah thats right an rpgmaker game can be difficult and this is proof because the ai knows its stuff and usually have a resource advantage so you have to outplay it to win instead of just mashing z every fight like in every other game. the only problem i have is with guard being inconsistent in what it does but other than that its pretty good. so basically this games combat loving rocks so much that im guessing it probably ripped some stuff off but either way its sick. when not fighting vicious battles of economics you roam the world map and there isnt really much stuff to do other than side quests which are pretty easy and are usually fight this forgeter or do a minigame but they arent too stuff and you have a sprint button ala witchs house so thats loving good because the overworld is relatively large. i shouldnt even be praising a sprint button it should be default by now but this is how stuff all of these games are im serious. either way this games gameplay is the lost treasure of rpgmaker and should be revered as a very minor god in a very polytheistic religion.
profit motive

the concept behind the story in this game is so loving goofy. like you just move into this stuffty town to try to push your stuffty product and suddenly all hell breaks loose when your store gets forgeted up and then suddenly wal mart loving pops out and starts laying waste to all small business like in real life except you own a small business so now you have to fight loving wal mart employees in jrpg battles to determine how much better one store sells and sometimes you have to hire people but they dont believe you have to convince them youre a good boss so you jrpg battle them and sometimes you have to take out a loan but you dont like the interest rate so you jrpg battle to covince the bank to lower it like holy stuff someone should write a loving book about this everything about this game is so incredibly stupid that its just funny as stuff. all of your attacks are explained as business maneuvers like going over your finances again or pointing out flaws in an opponents business plan and its just like holy stuff this game exists somehow. the actual story behind the game is pretty decent and i was actually pretty pissed that like the entire town was trying to end my career in the most literal sense and the amount of forgetery and douchebag moves that go on between people in this small town is impressive despite that most of them are only cinematic but dont feel bad you can also slander people and audit them in jrpg battles too which is so funny when you actually learn how to talk stuff about other businesses from an encounter. also most of the story is told via cinematics but i never felt bored in any of them because of the constant pressure from everyone and their dog trying to forget me over so it was pretty good despite being sort of not serious and funny although the amount of business jargon thrown about sort of put me in character as the business owner while still being accessible to most people who read english fluently ie anyone reading this review. characterization also is almost entirely humor based when everyone acts pretty stereotypically rpg character while also talking about wages and predicted income so rival store owners often say how they are going to crush you on the street and its like forget man this shouldnt be as funny as it is but it is so it works for me. characters arent really given much dialog or personality outside of jrpg cliche but still remain memorable but that may be me having just finished playing it or because you use most of them in combat but because they arent given room to talk much their shallowness isnt really delved into so that works for me.

graphics and stuff look spiffy as forget all around and are probably the best out of all the games i have played so far although the pixel art is a close one with the witch's house. either way stuff looks pretty great and the pixel are is good as forget and the face things each character has are also good as forget and look like a semi-professional did all of them on deviantart. not exceptional quality but certainly better than like all the other character portraits except maybe mogeko castle but we dont talk about that game anymore. either way everything looks good and professional and the sound reflects it. music in this game is actually pretty tight and the loving battle themes are loving intense as forget and it really adds to the occasion when you are trying to convince a customer to buy your product in a jrpg battle with loving heavy ass music playing its again like holy stuff this game exists. the battle themes are the best music ive heard in any game ive reviewed but the other music is forgettable but i am sad that the battle music has not been ripped and posted to youtube yet maybe i will do that later. other misc sound effects just sort of exist barring the loving generic rpgmaker menu select sound which has become eponymous to intense hatred and annoyance but thankfully you can get past it like in every other game and it doesnt appear in battle. other sound design is decent and does its job yadda who cares whatever forget it either way the battle theme makes up for that stuff hard.

in closing this game is like good and thus has been stripped from this world by whoever out there believes in my suffering as detailed in the intro paragraph. its a decent enough game on its own but a godsend to the rpgmaker community and should be praised by anyone who actually touches this stuff heap and that person is me so expect some praise motherforgeter. it is truly a shame that the dev forgot that this project exists and forgeted off to do whatever but its on steam greenlight and all of you can like it and harass the dev into coming back but you better have forgetin 47k to spare otherwise its forgeted. it has ascended past what i assumed to be the final barrier of rpgmaker stuff into another tier where it loftily resides, watching the inferior games go about their business while chuckling that despite it being a demo its like 3 hours long and is probably longer than a bunch of those games. yeah thats right this stuff is like 3 hours long so you better strap up and get ready to do business if you ever plan on playing it. tldr its forgetin sweet.

good time waster tier
  profit motive

decent time waster tier
  the witch's house
  sluggish morss
  space funeral
  mimicry man

mediocre time waster tier
  ib
  mogeko castle

boring tier
  presentable liberty