6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167580 times)

inflation quest

i tried playing inflation quest for the novelty of reviewing a phone game and the hope that the blockland forums game kcrew would shatter my belief that the zenith of phone game gameplay is mediocre at best but i was wrong. inflation rpg is a game for phones. reviews done. forget me the word count does not fellate my ego i have to keep writing. anyway inflation rpg is actually about zimbabwe inflation and not deviantart inflation. the entire game is just one long grinding session. the game is designed to streamline the grind as much as possible so that you can keep grinding. if there is any game mechanic i loving loathe it is grinding oh my forget does grinding chew starfish and because the greeks gave us the gift of inductive reasoning we can conclude this game chews some ass itself. thanks ancient greek civilization that doesnt go bankrupt annually you are my very old and very dead friends. conversing with the spirits of a dead society was more enjoyable than playing and reviewing this game because i am scrounging for content now to artificially lengthen my review you have been warned.

"but why dob why do you have to scrounge for content", the child asks, his visage a cross of curiosity and disappointment. "well my boy, its because this game is garbage grinding bullstuff that only attracts people who fall for that skinner wheel bullstuff whatever the forget is it called jesus someone google it for me but anyway its for human trash who prefer to keep their mind sated via repetitive and mild tasks instead of playing a real game where you accomplish the same bullstuff but the bullstuff requires actual thinking". the child understand his purpose and left quietly, the face of death replacing his own as he departed my abode, knife in hand. i don't actually own the house i'm just some junkie who squats and that little stuff stole my knife what the forget its a butter knife anyway. im probably having hallucinations again. i wish i could hallucinate my time i spent playing this game back but lsd isnt miracle worker. but anyway yeah all of that stuff was just a prep because of how little gameplay this stuff has. the entire game is just one long ass grind to the top where you grind some more. i really can not understate the grinding so i will go to the source just to show you exactly what i mean by grinding is the only feature. i would have capitalized the in that last sentence for emphasis however i am experimenting with the amount of bullstuff filler i can produce legally and my union forbids me from using capitals ever again. anyway heres the gameplay. here it goes. almost here. we're doing it. its happening. right about now. yeah. the funk soul brother. check it out now. yeah. stuff alright you take your phone. then you click on the map to the zone enemies you think you can kill spawn. then you auto fight them with no input from the player. you do this for the entire game. you want to know the best part. there is no best part all of it sucks but heres a compensation fact. you have a limited number of battles you can do normally 30 and you can get some more later or some stuff i got really loving bored of this game and didnt finish it and this is actually the first game i havent finished it sucks that much ass but i have watched videos of endgame content on youtube so trust me im an expert. i would like to point out this is the first game i have not finished it is that much of a grind. anyway once you run out of battle things the game actually restarts you from the loving beginning so you can do that again oh my forget why. why. why. wh. y. the entire game is just repeating this action so you can see numbers go up higher. thats it. this is the entire game. items carry over when you restart so the game expects you to keep grinding money with your new weapons to keep buying better weapons to keep grinding to buy to grind buy grind buy grind buy grind buy this game convinced me capitalism is evil Союз нерушимый республик свободных Сплотила навеки Великая Русь. Да здравствует созданный волей народов Единый, могучий Советский Союз death to america.

as expected story in this game is non existent at least from what ive seen so like damn what bullstuff should i make up here uhh here i go. in this game you play as [character name] [naming your character is something you dont actually do in game but if it was it would probably be the most enjoyable part] [this game sucks] and you are tunneling through the earth and a few miles down you and your team happen upon a cavern full of fire and brimstone that was probably hell however you and all of your passengers are eccentric billionaires who want to be the first people to jizz on the center of the earth so you keep going. as stated capitalism is the devil and is now has become the literal devil as shortly after tunneling into this cave you and your benefactors are captured by the physical manifestation of the evils of money fueled hubris. the devil is pretty loving pissed that your stated goal is to forget the earth and you broke his loving roof so all of you are to be punished so the devil placed you into his personalized stuffty rpg hell where you have to grind and then lose it all repeatedly to simulate the fleeting nature of all of your physical possessions. then the devil decided to publish this stuff on the apple store or some stuff to try to finance his roof because he didnt have insurance for this bullstuff because he is the loving devil. you now get to pick one of a bunch of characters that are sprites and nothing else and recreate the journey of these brave explorers in hell so because this game is an unholy torment all of the stuffty game mechanics were actually intentional and this was a really clever gotcha by satan. yeah i forgetin wish this game has no story and if a story exists it would be about trying to chug jizz to try to help down a stuff sandwich. thats loving gross if you think about it dont think about it too late i feel like vomiting.

take the graphics of mimicry man quest whatever and put them in this game because i think both of them are created entirely from default rpgmaker sprites or something. now that you have those the first thing you should do is shrink them so loving small that you cant see stuff and i dont know if it was because im playing this on a phone or what but i dont give a stuff im not buying an ipad or something just to play this garbage it looks like trash on my phone because 1 everything was ripped from rpgmaker 2 everything was shrunk down to fun size and if fun size is fun this is a once in a loving lifetime burst of joy. the music in this stuff also feels ripped from rpgmaker even if rpgmaker doesnt have default music because it is generic as forget and i dont give a stuff and no one gives a stuff about the sound effects fucj them fucj me.

overall this game sucks and if you like it you should consider subscribing to world of warcraft or some stuff where you can grind with friends and destroy your marriage/career/life for stupid stuff like this together. i am going to be airlifted to the neo soviet union after this review is done. the new proletariat will rise and your wasteful capitalistic lifestyles of phone game garbage and the mcdonalds will end. the revolution is at hand. ебать этот чертов игры она сосет мой член.

bad game tier
  yume nikki

good time waster tier
  profit motive

decent time waster tier
  the witch's house
  sluggish morss
  space funeral
  mimicry man

mediocre time waster tier
  ib
  mogeko castle

boring tier
  presentable liberty
  spookys house of jump scares
  lieat
  ananke
  ao oni
  inflation quest  

worse than Riddler tier
  the gray garden

off tier
  off

worse than off tier
  wadanohara and the great blue sea
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 01:13:45 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

that game sucked and i am never reviewing another phone game again

i will probably do a freeware version of chips challenge next if i get a link

i cant believe i did the entire review without doing a deviantart inflation joke
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 01:15:13 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

review elder scrolls daggerfall, it's freeware and you can download the full version on bethesdas website, you just need those stuffty dos emulators like dosbox.

reposting current list of suggestions:
lieat 2
1bitheart
yume nikki
ao oni
oneshot
super columbine massacre rpg
spooky's house of jump scares
anake
palette
daggerfall
chips challenge

ill do either palette or chips challenge next and i have to emulate windows 98 to run palette so time to google
nevermind there isnt a guide for babies on how to run palette plus emulating win98 is probably piracy so im doing super columbine
« Last Edit: November 07, 2015, 05:48:56 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

wow that game was something else. like it was boring as stuff and the emotional impact was for the most part barely there in the background but wow. first off this game exists and second this game just does some stuff in the second part of it that almost make it worth playing. super columbine massacre rpg is a game where you play as eric and dylan, propagators of the columbine massacre, and you cant possibly guess what comes next. so yeah you go on a killing spree against the sprites of your classmates in revenge for censored due to potential spoilers via the magic of that rpg combat from the satanists in japan who created rpgmaker. the only reason this game is on the map is because it is an rpg about columbine and im sure most of the press for it came from people who never actually played it. either way it wasn't a life changing experience except maybe if youre a richard to that loner kid you will now think twice about your actions. it didnt even teach me how to shoot up a school whats up with that.

anyway gameplay in this stuff is pretty boring throughout. imagine going back to the level 1 area in an rpg when youre like level 20 and thats basically this game for the most part although stuff gets real later when spoiler happens but even then you eventually get past it because the sheer amount of encounters you will likely go through will boost you up to unkillable again. the actual rpg gameplay is pretty bland as forget generic turn based stuff that is probably ripped from final fantasy except i have never played a final fantasy whoops time to review that stuff later. anyway if there was some wizard class in final fantasy that has a stuff melee attack but good magic attack you would be the wizard except instead of a wizard you are a honor student. you have a stuffty melee attack that does like no damage and a gun which does a stuffload of damage because its a loving gun anyway the gun does have an ammo limit though but its not like that stuff isnt made entirely irrelevant by the combat being babys first school massacre and a convenient ammo resupply thing in the form of your car which you can go to even when the police have surrounded the building i guess the police arent funded enough for this stuff. your classmates also show no signs of self preservation so they have the habit of violently running into you and dying because you have a gun and they dont. theres also a stuffload of them and your bombs didnt go off so if you want true 100% completion or some stuff you are going to have to kill them all but really its not worth it like its not worth playing this game even though i did it to bring you the truth. there really are too many of them i mean stuff they only killed 12 people and the cops never actually come into the building so its like shooting a barrel of fish. that means there is no time limit and you are free to wander the halls of columbine for the rest of your life which also means there is no challenge and i guess the guy was trying to make theu art guam which isnt an excuse for stuff gameplay except yume nikki but the art game stuff doesnt work for it either.

the art stuff of this game meaning the story and not actual graphics will punch you like a paraplegic meaning that unless you severely care for final fantasy sprites authors note may not be from final fantasy you wont care for anyone you are shooting in this game which i guess can be a point about how dylan and erics isolation made his classmates seem less than human or something but i dont care it sucked and you shouldnt think too deeply about it. the only people with actual character are the shooters and i guess its a novelty concept to have two Hardcore Gamers as characters and i thought they were written pretty decently but aside from the intro and some flashbacks that basically only say social isolation and bullying causes desensitization and that can cause a lot of stuff to go down we dont get much. and yeah before any of you promising internet comedians goes and dismisses the game with one of those hilarious images that say its edgy yeah no stuff its edgy this game is super loving edgy you are playing a game about columbine if you cant handle it go hug a pillow in your safety zone motherforgeter. its a real shame that the story blows ass considering i actually began to read about columbine which is code for i read the wikipedia article and both of the shooters went though some real stuff before they forgeted up the school which you arent exposed to except briefly in the flashbacks and even then only on the surface level. the game could have done some real emotional stuff except it didnt and i felt all the emotions a dead fish feels when playing it which sucks because i expected it to at least be decent which makes it worse.

i think this is the first time the graphics were actively detrimental to a game ive reviewed. its pretty clear this is some starfish college students side project and he isnt very good with pixel art because all the pixel art he did do goes from okay to awful. the sprites of eric and dylan look pretty decent but then you have stuff like the gun when once you get armed it looks like you are waving massive carrot around. the big thing that sucks richard about this game is that all the student sprites look straight out of final fantasy and only seek to further remove the player from thinking heavily about the game even though they dont look too stuff. the music is stuff too in the same not actually stuff but stuff for the game way because it is covers of a bunch of grunge and industrial song passed through whatever the guys used for doom and while it is hilarious it doesnt work for the game although nothing seems to work for the game so ill take it for as it is. the rest of the audio is forgettable.

this game could have been good. many things could be good. instead we have this and it sucks and should be avoided and thats all i can really say. review is short because the game a boring.

bad game tier
  yume nikki

good time waster tier
  profit motive

decent time waster tier
  the witch's house
  sluggish morss
  space funeral
  mimicry man

mediocre time waster tier
  ib
  mogeko castle

boring tier
  presentable liberty
  spookys house of jump scares
  lieat
  ananke
  ao oni
  inflation quest

worse than Riddler tier
  the gray garden

off tier
  off

worse than off tier
  wadanohara and the great blue sea
« Last Edit: November 10, 2015, 06:22:21 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

done with that stuff time to do something else

You should review this game called blockland, I heard its a Minecraft clone

alright i decided to play chrono trigger and 10 minutes into this stuff its obvious that not only did off rip off it pretty forgetin directly but everything about its combat is better

chrono trigger is 13 years older than off

off is so stuff

if i made a game in rpg maker would you play it

Craig and Mark's Funniest RPG?

yes but only against better judgement

alright i decided to play chrono trigger and 10 minutes into this stuff its obvious that not only did off rip off it pretty forgetin directly but everything about its combat is better

chrono trigger is 13 years older than off

off is so stuff

rpg maker 2003 tried to replicate chrono trigger's combat method I think

by the way this stuff isnt dead ive been slowly working through chrono trigger for a while now and came up with a clearer rebranding of the rating system

expect a review soon
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 01:08:53 AM by DestroyerOfBlocks »