6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167648 times)

lol sucks for you

anyway this game makes me want to kill myself
wow it's like the next odanahara

also i had a laugh about blocky943 and the professor genki

space funeral 4

if there was any further reason to cement my revulsion towards furries it would be this. jesus forget. let me just like explain the premise of this forgetin bullstuff real quick and no im not joking. they take the 3 party members of space funeral earth birth and put them in a world of loving furries and bronies. i have transcended anger and entered into the unnamed emotion that is above it in the feelings hierarchy. the rage of a thousand years of man has taken root within me. this game is a travesty not only to space funeral but to the human race. its even worse than merely describing it as full of loving furries and bronies though. not only is it full of loving bronies and furries but there is a loving furry in your party and it is the authors loving bubsy the bobcat pre op transgender oc with a giant richard and tits. 

loving read that sentence again.

yes it is that loving bad warning vomit and probably mild nsfw alert do not loving click that link unless you want to see what im talking about.

pretty sure you have the option to let her bang the fat crying guy too.

holy forget. space funeral of all things has become the platform of a furry channeling their stuffty special interest into a game. i have absolutely no doubt that someone has masturbated to space funeral now. why. everything about this game is so completely veered off of what space funeral was that if you removed the only direct link to it aka the first area which is entirely a recreation of the first game and the characters it could be its own stuffty furry rpg but no nothing nice can ever happen. space funeral had to be arbitrarily dragged in like some sort of special interest enhancer for furries who get off on making others repulsed. forget this. loving furries and stuff.

anyway i guess i have to talk about this stuff so forget better go with the gameplay first. its basically the same as the other space funeral games except for some reason enemies have more hp i guess in an effort to make it a "real rpg". combat is still piss easy but now its more annoying also bubsy is blatantly the best party member because lol loving thank you game dev could you not even hold party balance sacred. either way just read the space funeral earth birth review or some stuff because i dont feel like copy and pasting from that it is the exact same except the mystery thing for phillip aka crying baldy instead of being humorous usually ends up with something vaguely loveual happening to bubsy because holy stuff just kill me now. forget this game i dont feel like writing more about it. i will anyway. theres a stuffty teleport maze which was loving balls because its a teleport maze with invisible enemies that you had to fight if you ran into because you couldnt flee from those forgets wasting my time and there was an addition of some stuffty "puzzles" in the form of pushable objects which barely serve any purpose and theres some unavoidable battles with non boss enemies which also sucked richard so congratulations the gameplay is stuff too except unlike other space funerals there is more of an emphasis on it for some ungodly reason so it being stuff is sort of an issue now.

the story is atrocious. its basically the same go to the city of forms story from space funeral 1 but instead of traveling through interesting areas you travel through loving furry and brony villages that are a massive department from the traditional gory and unsanitized feel and are actively stated to be "the best place in space funeral" and its loving awful why even make it space funeral. eventually the story turns and exclusively becomes about how traumatized bubsy was because of the failure of bubsy 3 but no one gives a stuff this isnt bubsy therapy session this is loving s p a c e  f u n e r a l. god damn bubsy is the worst character i have encountered as of yet. other than that you had the space funeral characters and some other godawful internet related references such as anime village which is equally terrible but not as blatantly offensive as furry land and its bastard children. it sucked richard anyway and all the areas and characters sucked richard. everything about this game is just one stream of richards that it sucks. kill me. i already said how space funeral was supposed to be its own self contained world of stuff but damn i dont feel like i even have to explain how badly this game forgeted that one up. like holy hell it took all of the faults of space funeral 3's world and intensified them beyond all points of sanity.

the graphics dont add to it by taking the grainy and forgeted style of space funeral and then ruining it because the dev probably wanted to draw bubsy in higher definition. look at this stuff. im not saying that space funeral shouldnt have graphical upgrades ever though. this is not space funeral style in higher def. this is generic rpg style with space funeral characters awkwardly plastered on. its awful. why even call it space funeral at this point. like seriously why is this called space funeral and not something else. it might as well be called bubsy 4 because thats the only thing that seems to matter to the dev. was the dev so incompetent that he couldnt create a story for why the party has to travel through all this stuff without space funeral references. holy forget. everything that is supposed to be space funeral looks awful because its not supposed to look like this and its not because the graphics are bad why not just loving not use space funeral. these could work for any other generic rpg that isnt loving space funeral. like for real. i guess the true intention behind the space funeral additions is to ruin everything for everyone else.

music is uninspired chiptune that both sucks and isnt space funeral. like for real thats almost all of the music there except whatever the game ripped from space funeral and some other additions no one cares about. no tracks in this game are memorable except the horribly butchered white waking aka theme of scum village which was rendered in chip format and sucked richard. i looped that song for blockland and they ruined it. this game is awful. sound effects are generic bleep bloops and some other stuff ripped from other games for the hilarious cameos and by hilarious i mean im going to drink however much bleach you can fit into a family sized bleach holder. for real though all of the songs that this guy seems to have made or commissioned for this game are stuff even outside of the space funeral aesthetic.

this game sucks. if you are a furry you automatically associate with this and should thus renounce your furrydom and go on a penance crusade against CIA so that god will not scorch the earth by 2016 and start over. the big question that we will never know is why was space funeral tacked on to this not space funeral rpg. seriously what the forget. why. forget this game.

essential games
bad tier
  yume nikki

unessential games
good tier
  profit motive

decent tier
  chrono trigger
  station 37
  skelemania
  the witch's house
  sluggish morss
  space funeral
  mimicry man

mediocre tier
  ib
  space funeral: the legend of earth birth
  hylics
  mogeko castle

extremely unessential games
boring tier
  presentable liberty
  spookys house of jump scares
  lieat
  ananke
  super columbine massacre rpg
  ao oni
  inflation quest

utter stuff tier
  space funeral 4

hell
worse than Riddler tier
  the gray garden

off tier
  off

worse than off tier
  wadanohara and the great blue sea
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 04:43:56 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

(WAKE ME UP) WAKE ME UP INSIDE (CAN'T WAKE UP) WAKE ME UP INSIDE (SAVE ME)
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 03:37:51 PM by Blocky943 »

ill probably try eversion next since i saw it mentioned on the dictatorship topic and remembered it existed

barkley is coming up whenever i run out of potentially bad games

Well space funeral 4 is made by sjws isn't it
it all makes sense
the trigger warning
"modern bubsy"
the game being bad

Well i'm off to go kill myself
Heh.

Well space funeral 4 is made by sjws isn't it
it all makes sense
the trigger warning
"modern bubsy"
the game being bad

Heh.
i wouldnt say it was made by sjws and that the trigger warning stuff was mostly a joke but it definitely handled some issues that might be considered sjw territory aka the loving hsit ass bubsy oc being transgender but it handled that like i handle a nice glass of arsenic which i forgot to include in the review but it was dumb and mostly irrelevant

really its just horrible and probably offends everyone with how stuff it is despite their views on societal equality

truly stuff games bring people together

what the forget happened to space funeral good lord

what the forget happened to space funeral good lord
furries aka the source of all internet evil

eversion is a good game
good choice

i wouldnt say it was made by sjws and that the trigger warning stuff was mostly a joke but it definitely handled some issues that might be considered sjw territory aka the loving hsit ass bubsy oc being transgender but it handled that like i handle a nice glass of arsenic which i forgot to include in the review but it was dumb and mostly irrelevant

really its just horrible and probably offends everyone with how stuff it is despite their views on societal equality

truly stuff games bring people together
i wouldn't consider that views on equality it's really just garbage. i don't think any transwoman on earth appreciates being represented by that loving monstrosity.

please destroy this game

ok eversion is something that you need to review but you need to do this NOW

holy stuff

god DAMN no seriously go get it

you can literally play it to get trading cards to sell back for a profit cmon

after 37 minutes i returned stellar 2d lets go