3x Door Bricks

Author Topic: 3x Door Bricks  (Read 1600 times)

...the only thing i'd appreciate as much as this is 3x default doors aaaaaaaaaaa

I had some free time, imported the default .blbs and made some magic happen

Yeah, they close. Forgot to get the pic.

It was a boring and painful process, so I doubt I'll do the rest of the default doors, but I'll likely make+release a 3x door pack.

It's awesome to have a doorway that looks blockhead-sized. Discuss.

Finally! These are awesome!

If like them better If they weren't shorter than default.

it makes em look long, awkward, and gross imo

it makes em look long, awkward, and gross imo
Make both version ;)

i actually find this loving adorable

I don't think it's a good idea because it encourages people to make ugly builds with super low ceilings.

This

5x height doors seems better

I don't think it's a good idea because it encourages people to make ugly builds with super low ceilings.
Doors shouldn't be as high as the ceiling anyways imo, but I can see how this would be an issue. Can't really help it though.

Doors shouldn't be as high as the ceiling anyways imo
That's my point. Just as with JVS, people will make the ceiling as high as these doors. At least when they do it with the default doors, it's not as bad because the ceiling is taller than a Blockhead.

Yeah, but forget it. Noobs will be noobs, they may come into better building practices in due time. I can't ensure these bricks will be used as intended no matter what I do, so oh well, moving on.

5x height doors seems better
Yes.
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 09:17:26 AM by tony-0222 »

My reasoning for 6 high is that I would likely use these with the regular 4x6 doors. Say, I wanted a pantry with a smaller door. I would still want a 6 high door, not a 5 high.

id get these if there were a 6x height version