Poll

UNITED NATIONS: Send UN investigators to Japan to investigate evidence of weaponized chemical/biological agents

Yay
Nay
Abstain

Author Topic: CypherX's Nation RP: Earth 1990 - Y2K, AGAIN? [1999]  (Read 39434 times)

Saudi Arabia announces a space program!!

"Camels must be put in space." a renowned Saudi Arabian royal, who secretly identifies as an astronomer, states as many poor workers begin welding together rocket parts.

Yemen say "space bad. no Allah"

obligatory international space station module launch post here

hm yes Russia should pay attention
sorry i was dead for a week

Nonnel, you forgot Finlands land purchase at Murmansk
well first I don't own this thread
also did you actually ask to purchase it from russia or no

china will take your prisoners if you like, dprk

yeah take the japanese ones

japanese prisoners brought to manchuria labor camps

china still has labor camps?????????

Is there updates? Or just say a thing and it happens?

northrop grumman will upgrade the avionics of all f-14s in current service so that they will be able to use new weapon systems. even though the tomcat will be replaced in the interceptor role by the F-23N and the multirole category by the Super Hornet, these new upgrades are designed to allow other air forces to use them. F-14A and F-14B airframes in service will be rebuilt for the F-14D standard. The U.S. plans on selling these upgraded Tomcats to South Africa and transferring them to National Guard units.

northrop grumman is also designing an upgrade package for the F-5 Tiger, which will include new avionics and engines to increase the range of the aircraft and enable it to engage in BVR combat.
« Last Edit: October 25, 2015, 02:24:03 PM by Operator¹ »

what do you mean specifically?

if you mean what I think then there aren't a whole lot of updates. If you do anything diplomacy or conflict wise with NPCs I will update. it's kind of hard to describe, I would read a couple of pages and see what warrants an update. worse case scenario I have to correct you

china still has labor camps?????????
China's had labor camps until like two years ago, so they say