Author Topic: I need to get in shape.  (Read 4059 times)

Eat a lot of proteins, in a moderated level, they are very good to form your body

Remember to eat less calories than what you usually eat, you can be 3 kg less from eating less calories in a day, although it is a bit temporal, it gives you the mentally to continue to loss weight because of how much you lost by calories

Also sports are a good way to get fit, swimming is the best one because it moves all your entire body
Soccer is usually good at legs and running
Baseball, i guess at arms strength?
« Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 02:23:31 PM by Checko2100 »

I could see if they'd let me do that, not really thought about that idea.
Ya, schools don't immediately shut down after classes are over usually. I'd talk to whoever manages the gym probably one of the physical education teachers.

If his school has anything resembling a sports team then they have a gym.
in my high school, there was a big gym, and there was a... idk, I guess they called it a locker room
in the gym, there was nothing. even the basketballs were locked up in a closet when there wasn't a class. so it would be kind of uselses
in the "locker room" which was for football players, there were weights and stuff, but nobody was allowed to use it but the football players (probably the other sports too, but still not regular students)
and it was locked after school, so it wasn't particularly useful either
Free? no.
so you just think everyone has money to spare, then?
Arround the street corner? yes.
I don't know how to respond to that

you need to work on more than just running
the gym has equipment to do these things but since he cant go to a gym he will either need to buy or improvise equipment

That's just your town you forgetin idiot.

since my town is the same exact as everyone else which includes espios i guess i will go to the gym too
thanks america for every town being exactly the same in this Utopian society

If I go out on the balcony of my apartment I can see my gym a couple blocks away lol.

in my high school, there was a big gym, and there was a... idk, I guess they called it a locker room
in the gym, there was nothing. even the basketballs were locked up in a closet when there wasn't a class. so it would be kind of uselses
in the "locker room" which was for football players, there were weights and stuff, but nobody was allowed to use it but the football players (probably the other sports too, but still not regular students)
My high school gym was reserved for sports training as well. Of course this isn't guaranteed to work but all I did was talk to the phys ed teachers and coaches and showed them I was serious about using the facility to get in shape.

Nice way to take a joke mr. litterals

10/10 for effort
if you really don't want people to figure out where this is, you left way too much information in the screenshot

Victor emerges from lurking to request help from BLF, I've recently decided to start getting into shape, but I have no idea where to start besides cutting out snacking and soda. I want to burn my gut that I have and look actually attractive, anyone have tips?
Your bike too and from school, even on rainy days.

Nice way to take a joke mr. litterals
what was the joke
this is like the 3rd time you've done this where you say something really stupid, back it up with evidence and be serious about it, then when people get mad you say its a joke

Improvise weight lifting by getting empty gallon of water/milk and fill it with water (or sand if there is any around your house.) You can change how it weighs by removing or putting in more water. Sure, this isn't much, but its a good start.

I go to karate as well, and before every lesson we do 4 sets of warmups.
One set includes: 40 jumping jacks, 20 pushups, 20 situps, and 20 leg lifts.
You could consider doing this^, but with more sets.

Be smart about ever posting any resemblance of your location.

Want more detail?

Want more detail?
well thanks for posting it for everyone to see rather than pming him
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:25:47 PM by Maxwell. »