Author Topic: Timing out on multiple servers.  (Read 2733 times)

I have an issue where after my console says "Regenerating Shadow Map FBOs...", I timeout on the server I am on. It is really frustrating and I would appreciate some help.

My console log is attached to this post, and I have a mirror on pastebin: http://pastebin.com/fsnMexci

By the way, the post above's console log was from me playing on Jailbreak. This happens on more server then just Jailbreak.

Your graphics card does not support FBOs.
Get a better graphics card to fix the problem.

that isn't the issue
don't post if you have no clue what you're talking about

But we do know what we're talking about, Gytyy! OP. You just need to make the Flux Capacitor move at a faster rate so your Photosynthesis cell can Spontaneously Combust and then get a new computer with a 15 Kb. Memory card to increase processing.

jk, it could be because of your connection stuff. Try to see if you time out on your own server.

But we do know what we're talking about, Gytyy! OP. You just need to make the Flux Capacitor move at a faster rate so your Photosynthesis cell can Spontaneously Combust and then get a new computer with a 15 Kb. Memory card to increase processing.

jk, it could be because of your connection stuff. Try to see if you time out on your own server.
It more happens on crowns, and rairly on mine. It also happens on Falling Tiles.

My graphics card is a GTX 680ti, so I am positive my graphics card is fine. I can run max soft shaders with 0 frame drops even on servers with over 50k bricks.

yeah a 680ti will get the job done
maybe update drivers to be sure but i dont think this is a gpu issue

him timing out on server has nothing to do with a gpu so let's stop talking about it
it might be that his internet is just a bit weird and cuts out from time to time, idk what the issue could be really

re-install lan drivers or wifi drivers, check to see if it happens on lan, wifi, or both, then if thats the case, try on another computer in the house, if it keeps happening after that, the router is the problem and not the PC

question: do you see the lag icon before you time out

re-install lan drivers or wifi drivers, check to see if it happens on lan, wifi, or both, then if thats the case, try on another computer in the house, if it keeps happening after that, the router is the problem and not the PC
This has happened on a completely different computer I used on a different network before. It is very strange.

was it the same install of blockland with the same client add-ons? (regarding the different pc)

was the network through the same isp

was it the same install of blockland with the same client add-ons? (regarding the different pc)
was the network through the same isp
I made the game have no add-ons. Still lagged out.
It was on comcast. I have a local isp.