My friends beat up a handicapped kid

Author Topic: My friends beat up a handicapped kid  (Read 7216 times)

blogland!

i really don't know if i should tell someone or not.
the kid definitely has a mental problem that i can only diagnose as handicapation because i dont know what he really has.
hes that one kid that wears the blue jean baggy pants, walks weird and tries to act like a smartass and tries to fit in by saying trendy stuff like "what are those" but he doesn't even use it right. he's super annoying and always wants to fight someone. he gives people the middle finger for no reason at all sometimes and if you're close to him he'll try and kick your leg for some reason.
my friendos are some of the popular guys and stuff on the football team i dont care about and im just that short person who sits with them but everyone still likes me anyways :) the group sits at a table with mostly mexicans and blacks with like a few white people. it was like 4 people who actually beat him up though.
so two of my friends tried to keep him in the hallway during a passing by period talking to him, so the other two could get there. and they acted as if they were friends with him. when the other two got there one of us decided "hey why dont we skip class ? ?" and they decided they would skip in the bathroom. i was already with them and why not so i just followed. we started to play fight with eachother, and the tardo kid hit one of them, trying to join in. so of course they hit him back, which was the plan in the first place. they all started to gang up on him and hit him, and i was trying to get them to stop. they were throwing really hard punches and kicks, and you could tell, because the kid was tearing up. i wanted to walk out and go to class and act as if i was just late, but they tried to keep me and said i should have joined in. i really didnt want someone to say that i was there, so i just left.
 i didn't hear their names get called, on the intercom which you usually are if you're in trouble by the principal or something. we met up outside at dismissal later on, and they were talking about what they did, as if it were funny or super cool. i wanted to tell them they are jackasses but i didn't. the handicapo didn't seem to have told anybody but it was visible that someone had beat him up, so im surprised nobody has said anything. it's possible he told a teacher and something is gonna happen tomorrow. i feel super bad
tl;dr - my friends beat up a poor handicapo and i havent told anyone about it yet yet

they would fit in well here

>friends
u have stuffty friends

Dude, first things first, post that here, then go tell the loving school administration so you don't get in stuff yourself for not doing anything!

there's only one way to beat the vaccine out of people

hes that one kid that wears the blue jean baggy pants, walks weird and tries to act like a smartass and tries to fit in by saying trendy stuff like "what are those" but he doesn't even use it right. he's super annoying and always wants to fight someone. he gives people the middle finger for no reason at all sometimes and if you're close to him he'll try and kick your leg for some reason.

what a richard

hes special needs tho, so just avoid him instead of fighting him, hes not gonna get any better

there's only one way to beat the vaccine out of people
holy stuff

here
is this like some sorta social commentary where handicapped people post about other handicapped people or something

bestguy22, get better friends. i know it sounds tough but trust me, it's better to hang out with nerds then to hang out with violent middle schoolers

Typical elementary school shenanigans

i really don't know if i should tell someone or not.
Very hard dilemma. Let a disabled kid get bullied or lose face in your peer-group of punk teenagers.

This shouldn't be a hard choice if you're not an actual piece of stuff.

is this like some sorta social commentary where handicapped people post about other handicapped people or something
it makes sense that rigel posts there

honestly you seem like you hate him just as much but aren't vocal/physical about it

Honestly it sounds like he was picking the fight. Is it obvious that hes handicapped or is it just slightly enough to get a hint that he may have actual issues?

Honestly it sounds like he was picking the fight. Is it obvious that hes handicapped or is it just slightly enough to get a hint that he may have actual issues?
they lured him into the bathroom by pretending to be friendly and them beat the crap out of him. that doesn't sound like retaliation to me