Author Topic: Astronomers may have found giant alien 'megastructures' near Milky Way  (Read 5963 times)

Better hope they're friendly.
Or else we're gonna get forgeted by Aliens.
In terms of them blowing the stuff out of us because only ONE of us forgeted up badly.
rip

I wonder when someone will find that slice of pizza that Anamanaguchi sent into space...

welp time to spam them with radio signals

I really want it to be aliens but it probably isn't aliens

The planet KIC 8462852 in question is 1481 lightyears away though. What we're seeing is what happened there 1481 years ago. To even send signals there would take more time than we have until multiple pending near-extinction situations that we still either can't agree on how to fix or don't know how to.

If they have an inhabitable planet, considering how rare they, are why should they be so generous. We should be more focused on the problems at hand.

welp time to spam them with radio signals

john madden john madden john madden

Better hope they're friendly.
Or else we're gonna get forgeted by Aliens.
In terms of them blowing the stuff out of us because only ONE of us forgeted up badly.
rip
why is there always one person that does this
"HOLY stuff ALIENS THEY'RE GONNA loving KILL US ALL"

i know the guy who lives there in the megastructures

he's kinda a cunt tho

why is there always one person that does this
"HOLY stuff ALIENS THEY'RE GONNA loving KILL US ALL"
Because us humans can barely get along with each other, just imagine how much worse that would be with an entirely different species!

Because us humans can barely get along with each other, just imagine how much worse that would be with an entirely different species!
like animals?

like animals?
Or the comparison of advanced settlers and less advanced natives, ring a bell?

i can't wait to colonize alien locations and take them as slaves

Or the comparison of advanced settlers and less advanced natives, ring a bell?
were talking about different species though