Monte Grande- UPDATE 01/05/2016 REVIVAL

Poll

The name Monte Grande, should it mean "Grand Mountain" because I plan on making a mountain near the city?

Yes
35 (92.1%)
No
3 (7.9%)

Total Members Voted: 38

Author Topic: Monte Grande- UPDATE 01/05/2016 REVIVAL  (Read 10077 times)

Monte Grande

UPDATE 01/05/2016: REVIVAL
I was actually working on it for a few days, but I just haven't posted the progress until now.
I added a whole new street and baseball field, the mountain begun, the pool in the apartment complex, brand new houses, and functioning traffic lights, and all streets are named! I also plan to build mountainside mansions

This is one of Serings' houses

View from my mansion platform

Credits-
Brickitect: Main Builder
Serings: Secondary builder
Kylos: Slave
Blur, Ozmar, and Gunny: Mountain builders

More to come!

~List of thieves~
Corin (77416)

I keep seeing bits and pieces of the map being griefed, whoever it is will be permanently banned.
Server password: asdf
« Last Edit: January 07, 2016, 09:28:11 AM by Brickitect »

Hory shet, this is really nice.

so worried about map theft when map theft was never successful before

like, every gallery topic in my memory that ended up to be theft was found out before the topic died. and really its just more proof of how good a builder you/the original builder is

...beautiful build. probably should flesh out the OP with better pictures/layout

I really love the park.

Wow, dang thats really amazing

The park needs a playground for all the little kiddies at once

The park needs a playground for all the little kiddies at once
Ima put one in, don't worry.

so worried about map theft when map theft was never successful before

like, every gallery topic in my memory that ended up to be theft was found out before the topic died. and really its just more proof of how good a builder you/the original builder is

Usually map theft has nothing to do with the forums. Normally builds get stolen to fool players who don't use the forums into thinking the server owner is the original builder.
I've had plenty of no name users accuse me of "stealing" my own builds before which is the annoying part.

I've even seen cases of somebody selling a build of mine to somebody else for real money.