Author Topic: mule - handicap  (Read 14808 times)

Holy loving Jesus you rock that god damn sweater dress... forget...

Your profile says 16, date me...
Literally one of the hottest women I have ever seen in my life. [si ze=1pt]My girlfriend is number one, but Goddamn she is a good #2[/size]
a real classy guy

a real classy guy
lol I know he was like stroking his 2 incher viciously

a real classy guy
yep, that is definitely the way to get a female's attention without creeping her out in any way.

So now we know he is a creep and a memer.

lol he should be ashamed to be a combination of those things

I am generally intrigued by this, you guys cite 3 instances of me that you simply dont like, OP has 0 effort put into it and is complete trash. Good job

Dude, your post history is a pile of stuff and looking through it to find the especially trash covered gems is a task in itself 

I am generally intrigued by this, you guys cite 3 instances of me that you simply dont like, OP has 0 effort put into it and is complete trash. Good job
stfu you always try to make yourself seem like the good guy after doing the most handicapped stuff

A drama thread doesn't have to be good when the users being drama'd speak for the drama itself

Let me respond to your bullstuff

I am sorry this bothered you,
Literally one of the hottest women I have ever seen in my life. My girlfriend is number one, but Goddamn she is a good #2
Holy loving Jesus you rock that god damn sweater dress... forget...

Your profile says 16, date me...
But I would sure as hell say it all again because she is hot.

I have posted the same meme twice in the same thread, I fail to see how this qualifies me as a "memer" I can own creep, however I will not be "ashamed"
So now we know he is a creep and a memer.

lol he should be ashamed to be a combination of those things

Yes dont forget that incident, but also dont forget where I explained it all and pointed out the entire post was a joke
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=286692.msg8641475#msg8641475

let's not forget this little incident

/support
ruining my fun thread about friendship with his rage