Poll

On a scale of one to five how much of a fag is op

4 (3.3%)
1 (0.8%)
3 (2.5%)
6 (5%)
106 (88.3%)

Total Members Voted: 120

Author Topic: I had the weirdest dream the other night,ami still a brony?(Warning:mlp,love,text  (Read 18769 times)

Just so you guys know this youtube channel is involved. But I watched Him 2 days before I had the dream.
Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC4ToGRJNQFPFAphVOEgg0ag ( He's kinda decent )
Also, I quit being a brony around 2 years ago.
AAAALLLLSSOOO This all took place in my house except for part 2

The Dream Itself
So I feel asleep and found myself with the channel's OC. (I'll refer to the pony as Viva)
So I'm some stuffty mlp OC surrounded by other stuffty oc's and then viva says we have to get fat in order to defeat the main 6.(In some sort of war.)
We start eating candy and in around 20 minutes we look like this:

Thing is, I don't have a special interest for mlp or that kind of fat stuff. Anyway, after were finished becoming fat the mane 6 bust through the door, each about half as fat as we are. We do some trash talk and apple jack drinks apple cider and then melts. For some reason the rest was some sort of fat get together with a bunch of stuffty mlp oc's. at one point I was loving some pink stuffty mlp oc.

Part 2
Out of nowhere I look like jason vorhees and I'm transported to a mini game selection with the same stuffty mlp oc's. Except not fat as forget. I choose "Haunted getaway" and it wins. And we're all in a forest and are running away from a crazed murder happy pinkamena. It's around half the length of a football field and for some reason I'm the first one there in around 20 seconds. I don't even know, Next thing I wake up. I see that I have half a boner. It's around 5:30 when I wake up and I didn't really question it for some reason, I go to sleep and It's a regular dream of Mortal Kombat X.

tl;dr:I become fat with Viva and we party with some stuffty Oc's then I run from a crazed murder happy pinkie pie and wake up with half a boner.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2015, 06:48:02 AM by Copy Kirby »

i regret clicking on this thread

good loving lord

what even

I'm sorry I've scared so many of you
for some reason I just felt like I had to get this off of my chest
conveniently the same day as my unban :/

i had a dream the other night involving an extremely cute girl
i woke up just as it was getting good
i still hate myself for it
but you know what
not as much as you should hate yourself for having that monstrosity of a dream
off yourself my man

guys i dont even loving know. Also just so you know, I've had this dream more than once.

tl;dr:I become fat with Viva and we party with some stuffty Oc's then I run from a crazed murder happy pinkie pie and wake up with half a boner.

I'm sorry I've scared so many of you
for some reason I just felt like I had to get this off of my chest
conveniently the same day as my unban :/

i mean is there some sort story or something we don't know about that got you to share this

i'm sure there's something that inspired you to post this