11 (45.8%)
Show off all the cool gear
5 (20.8%)
Have the community learn about half life
8 (33.3%)
Other *Post please*
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 24

Author Topic: HECU - Hazardous environment combat unit  (Read 6491 times)

Make the rest of the community know half-life first then you can host.

I know the plot of half-life and much more if you think i dont know anything.

Also i might join but im not sure.

I got some custom items made from my bud mr nobody,
I also think if i teach people that would make it much easier on everyone else.

The RP will be done in a few days, the map that is, thanks for waiting so long guys!

Sorry for triple post but, i worked really hard on the map and its speeding along!

That's awesome man. Glad your map is doing well.

That's awesome man. Glad your map is doing well.
Why thank you, its really nice when the community can go out and say something positive about my work, i hope more people can post messages to give me inspiration, that's whats keeping me going on this map, the positive reinforcement, i'm so glad i get to be a part of making this come alive, i remember when i started hosting this RP it was just a basic RP, but it grew and more people started playing on it, well i can't wait for this to be done because then i get to kick back and RP with some great people.

Bump: still actively working on this project.

again, triple post, but i could possibly get a demo server up in a week or so, demonstrating the map and what else might be made into the map, what could be improved etc and etc.

*unintelligible radio chatter that other marines somehow understand*

Sorry guys i'm back, sorry so much for the delays but the guy who was gonna make me some guns dropped the idea, so now i will get back to making the map and stuff, sorry for all the delays, with the holidays and all that in a few days you get very occupied, and that's not even counting the school work i gotta do this week, so i'm so sorry that its been delayed constantly, i should have a test map and screenshots up in a tiny bit.

Alright guys expect to see screenshots on the half completed map in less then 6 hours or so.

Sorry guys i'm hella tired now, i will get the screenshots up tomorrow,  i've gotten a lot done, i might need some help furnishing a research facility

Welcome to the clan agent legit 22.