Author Topic: Another Full Length Movie! [Closed]  (Read 4203 times)

Ayyy, you just went to a random page, good loving job!  :cookieMonster:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2015, 05:58:22 PM by liljitt »

didnt this go south last time

lol I remember when the last one died
will not be surprised if this one dies too

wat
btw look whos talking without me having to bump...

wat
btw look whos talking without me having to bump...
and its already a joke

When you sign up, come to Alicia's Server.
i missed this. yeah its not gonna be a thing

Probably not coming, but if anyone would ever want to be a part of this, what time zone
Also
(160k stuff) This is a bad requirement.

Use the hr tag instead of repeating underscores. Hr fits to the page width in accordance with the widest post. For example, if an image is 1500px wide (for whatever satanic reason) the hr will expand to fit it.

But yeah, I thought the last one failed.

6.No background noise, unless its nature-like sounds. [Ex. Forest ambiance | No air vent]
7.No-one over 160k
These two aren't good rules in kitty0706's old vids Brandon had a terrible mic but still did a good performance and no one cared about his mic problem. And whats the problem with people's ids that are over 160K

These two aren't good rules in kitty0706's old vids Brandon had a terrible mic but still did a good performance and no one cared about his mic problem. And whats the problem with people's ids that are over 160K
Really bad idea...
Probably not coming, but if anyone would ever want to be a part of this, what time zone
Also
This is a bad requirement.
Ill boost it up, but i only said no-one over 160k because they are untrustworthy.

Ill boost it up, but i only said no-one over 160k because they are untrustworthy.
How?