Author Topic: Deadfall07 Screenshot Scrapbook!  (Read 8565 times)

Hey There Fellow Tsunderes!

I made a "scrapbook" of Deadfall07 and I! I did this on Senpai Deadfall's personal request! Link below! ~♥~
http://bit.ly/1PbeCbl

lets see, first post, in drama, and a link shorten-er

lets see, first post, in drama, and a link shorten-er

is the link even safe
its bit.ly so..

is the link even safe
its bit.ly so..
you know, I wish bit.ly had something on their site where you could put in a bit.ly link and it would tell you what it originally was.

honno said it was safe its just really cringey

honno said it was safe its just really cringey
I second the cringe part.

why is this in drama
Because there was no "Senpai Shrine" category.

get the hell out
How about you get the hell out...

is the link even safe
its bit.ly so..
It's safe, if I wanted Deadfall-Sama to see this, I wouldn't make it a virus!

You people were really quick to comment on this random post!

Drama is made specifically for stuff ingame/forums and settling arguemtns and disputes. You could just PM the user "Badspot" and ask him to lock this thread, and re-post this in off-topic or general discussion. Off-topic is for stuff not ingame and general discussion is for stuff ingame

cringe game too strong

I honestly want to know how deadfall reacts to this. Let alone if he even knows about this.

Drama is made specifically for stuff ingame/forums and settling arguemtns and disputes. You could just PM the user "Badspot" and ask him to lock this thread, and re-post this in off-topic or general discussion. Off-topic is for stuff not ingame and general discussion is for stuff ingame

This is related to the game. It's pretty much a compilation of (non-creepy) screenshots I took of Deadfall07 and I. Don't screenshots count as being related to in-game?

cringe game too strong

I honestly want to know how deadfall reacts to this. Let alone if he even knows about this.

I sent him a link on Steam, I hope I'll meet him again soon to discuss it!

This is related to the game. It's pretty much a compilation of (non-creepy) screenshots I took of Deadfall07 and I. Don't screenshots count as being related to in-game?
but this is in drama
unless you're saying 'avoid deadfall07 he's a prick' then idk
drama is meant for telling people about starfishs on bl, and bad servers
and pointing out problem users