[REQUESTS] — FREE Short Compositions — [DONE: 5 | QUEUE: 2 | WIP: 1 | TRIAL: 0]

Author Topic: [REQUESTS] — FREE Short Compositions — [DONE: 5 | QUEUE: 2 | WIP: 1 | TRIAL: 0]  (Read 5504 times)

Alright so I want to brush up on my compositional skills so I'm gonna make short compositions of no more than 90 seconds for anyone who requests it.  If you want something that's in excess of 90 seconds, see the pricing section below.  Note, however, that my sample library is very limited.  If you or anyone you know has access to a better sample library, CONTACT ME so I can upload better quality stuff.

Conditions for Use
This music is free for listening and downloading for personal use.  You are prohibited from redistributing or modifying these works, using them in your own work, converting into different formats, or posting this material elsewhere without author's permission.  By downloading any and all files that are linked or referenced in this post, you agree to these terms.

Guidelines for requests:

• Be detailed if you want something specific.  Anything that you do not specify will be subject to artist discretion.
  • I will only handle one of your requests at a time.  You can submit as many requests as you want, but only one of yours will be handled at a time.
  • Queue is first come, first serve.  The only exception is if you have multiple requests, in which case your requests may be staggered in the queue.

Reviews

The Resonte! on Action Theme
Jairo on Ancient Sino-Asiatic Theme
Foxscotch on everything, specifically on Underwater Theme

Extended Duration Pricing
(if applicable)

I will automatically fulfill your request within the time guidelines.  If I go out of this time frame due to the nature
of the piece to fulfill a proper form, you will not be required to pay commission fees.  I will only request
payment for higher duration tiers if you request it.

Duration < 90 seconds  —  —  —  —  FREE
Duration = 90 seconds120 seconds  —  —  —  —  $0.50
Duration = 120 seconds180 seconds  —  —  —  —  $1.50
Duration = 180 seconds300 seconds  —  —  —  —  $3.00
Duration = 300 seconds  —  —  —  —  $5.00 +  [Enquiry]

Playing and downloading this music will be FREE.  Cost is applied to the commissioner only.  Commission fees do not apply towards extending rights granted within the Conditions for Use.

Completed Requests
All completed requests

Action/Battle Theme
As requested by The Resonte! & foulprariedog
Listen  •  Download

Underwater Theme
As requested by Bosie1997
Listen  •  Download

Ancient Sino-Asiatic Anthem
As requested by Jairo
Listen  •  Download

Sun-Man Theme
As requested by Unwritten Calendar
Listen  •  Download

Emotional Orchestral Piece
As requested by Couatl
Listen  •  Download

Queue Trials

none right now

Request Queue
BOLD = In Progress

Con-Man's Theme – by bigcapitalbaka
Infiltration Theme – by Unwritten Calendar

Rejected Works
(Works that the commissioner considered not up to snuff, but is posted here anyways.)

none yet

« Last Edit: November 21, 2015, 03:38:22 PM by SWAT One »

how capable are you at making an action packed short composition

How about a little theme from an underwater level.

battle music is the best thing ever and the world needs more of it (pls ....)

make an anthem for a pan-asiatic union headed by the chinese

can i get a really playful-sounding one, where it's kinda like a child's theme? but the theme is actually meant for a fully grown sun-man
he's supposed to come off as really nice, then evil, then nice

nowadays china and japan are compared to each other.

who would really win in a war??

i mean there was the sino-japanese wars but china in those times was qing china..................

Woah, this thread suddenly boomed!  Added to the queue.

Should be fine.  Did you guys have anything specific in mind?
{
how capable are you at making an action packed short composition
How about a little theme from an underwater level.

can i get a really playful-sounding one, where it's kinda like a child's theme? but the theme is actually meant for a fully grown sun-man
he's supposed to come off as really nice, then evil, then nice
Good enough.  Will do.

Ancient—Pre-Industrial, Industrial—Modern, or Post-Modern?
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 03:27:47 PM by SWAT One »

all i request is a composition as if it came out of an action scene. very quick build up. action packed, like a fight scene between characters. length should be 20-30 seconds. does not have to be masterful exceptional A+++ pro billion dollar film studio level

if you can't do it then feel free to not do it

No, I can totally do it.  Started just recently.  Would you mind if your request was combined by foulprairiedog's?

sure, go ahead, i do not mind

also, one more thing
if you are able to affect the way the composition is exported
can you put up 2 different versions: 1 regular, and
1 in the .wav file format (or .mp3 if you cannot) with the bit rate of 1411kbps?

if you cannot then just export however you can and i can still use it

I can try.  I think that it will more likely be in mp3 than anything else.  Sample rate is at 256 kbps.