Author Topic: Kylo Ren Lightsaber  (Read 4481 times)

This

With or without the little flamey effect

I presume you mean like this?

Best chance would be to get into contact with Dalek, who created the original Legosabers. I don't know if he is still active though.

I presume you mean like this?

-snip-

Best chance would be to get into contact with Dalek, who created the original Legosabers. I don't know if he is still active though.
Dalek was last active 3 years ago... and I was thinking a little less legoy

would be cool to have this added to the dueling lightsaber pack

I still can't see why that's a thing.
Even if the only thing that could stop a lightsaber is another lightsaber, those little bits on the base of the sidesabers would be cut off.
Aaaaaand if it were for fighting, it would kill the opponent; they'd die of laughter at how awkwardly you'd have to swing it to hit.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2015, 02:18:47 PM by the_stitch »

they'd die of laughter at how awkwardly you'd have to swing it to hit.
In the trailer he was swung it just fine....

I still can't see why that's a thing.
Even if the only thing that could stop a lightsaber is another lightsaber, those little bits on the base of the sidesabers would be cut off.
Aaaaaand if it were for fighting, it would kill the opponent; they'd die of laughter at how awkwardly you'd have to swing it to hit.
Those things on the side are just to protect the wielders hand, the laser does not come from there but the middle of the lightsaber.
Or so i heard, honestly, i am not 100% on the lore about lightsabers.
All i know the laser originates from a crystal inside the lightsaber handle that determines the color of the lightsaber.

Those things on the side are just to protect the wielders hand
Many people have been disarmed in the movies because of their hands being cut off, one of them that I can think of at the top of my head is Luke Skywalker's hand. Some others include Darth Vader, General Grievous, and Mace Windu

The amount of hands cut off could be what led the lightsaber to receive this upgrade.

The amount of hands cut off could be what led the lightsaber to receive this upgrade.
according to the gallery it's an ancient in-universe design, not sure why no one else has used it though.

yea but if another lightsaber hits that guard its still gona cut off ur hand so i dont get it

yea but if another lightsaber hits that guard its still gona cut off ur hand so i dont get it
I just think it looks neat. That's all that really matters to me. This would be a GREAT idea for the lightsabers dueling pack!

The whole point is that Kylo Ren is supposed to be really good at lightsaber fighting. It'll be just like fighting without the side thingies.

the side blades connect to the core blade so it wouldnt cut off your hand i think