Poll

Should I make a hat pack to go with the faces?

Yes please! That would be cool!
24 (55.8%)
No. *Cringe*
9 (20.9%)
(Shrug) I don't care. Do whatever.
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Undertale Faces/Decals/Prints Megathread (Hat Pack?)  (Read 97792 times)

1. Because I legit thought that Metta was a girl because of his/her/whatever's house
2. Because Chara is agender but he/she/it looks more female to me

1. You could also be calling them a she so whenever you whack off to them you can regain your straightness
2. I like lists. You do too, apparently.

Only one critique, though. On the second Chara face, I think her eyes aren't quite wide enough.

They should be roughly thrice as wide as the eyes of the first face, not twice, because this sprite, in-game, is actually 3 pixels wide.
I experimented and changed it, but it seemed too normal. Because of this, it is staying at twice. If I made his eyes wider, it would look like his eyes are normally round.

Oz the sans and papyrus faces aren't working for me

Oz the sans and papyrus faces aren't working for me
Check your folders to see if any files are misplaced. If that is not the case, tell me in what way they are not working so I have an idea how to solve it.

Check your folders to see if any files are misplaced. If that is not the case, tell me in what way they are not working so I have an idea how to solve it.
i put them in faces like a good boy and the new ones aren't showing up
keep in mind there a seperate download
so just drag them into the old folder?

1. You could also be calling them a she so whenever you whack off to them you can regain your straightness

forget off. I don't do that. Just because I called Mettaton a her doesn't mean I fap to Undertale. That's low.

i put them in faces like a good boy and the new ones aren't showing up
keep in mind there a seperate download
so just drag them into the old folder?
Make sure the files are still a .zip and replace the old .zip with the new one. Just make sure all the faces are in the folder as well as the "Thumbs" folder within the .zip

Make sure the files are still a .zip and replace the old .zip with the new one. Just make sure all the faces are in the folder as well as the "Thumbs" folder within the .zip
they are but they still wont show up

They just look so awkward with square heads.

It doesn't really work for Blockland.

forget off. I don't do that. Just because I called Mettaton a her doesn't mean I fap to Undertale. That's low.
chill

well i mean jerking off to undertale isnt too far fetched since youre a furry

they are but they still wont show up
Could you possibly provide some screenshots of the file directory and such?

EDIT: Nevermind, I see that you somehow got it fixed.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 12:10:07 AM by OzmarBlock »

well i mean jerking off to undertale isnt too far fetched since youre a furry

Hey guys, y'know, when I left that skype group, it was because I didn't want to be in touch with any of you any more, and this is why.
How about you leave me alone? I'd rather like to be on the forums without people following me around and making fun of everything I say. I know you're not there yet, but I have a feeling you will go there, and I want to stop you before you do.

the map you used in the pics look rly cool