Poll

Should I make a hat pack to go with the faces?

Yes please! That would be cool!
24 (55.8%)
No. *Cringe*
9 (20.9%)
(Shrug) I don't care. Do whatever.
10 (23.3%)

Total Members Voted: 41

Author Topic: Undertale Faces/Decals/Prints Megathread (Hat Pack?)  (Read 98748 times)

Ummm could you guys take this somewhere else? Thanks.

Ummm could you guys take this somewhere else? Thanks.

i demand a muffet face rigt now sir

This has always disturbed me

What are you afraid of?

It's me, your best friend.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2015, 02:57:10 PM by SirFelix »

i like the faces but a lot of them seem like they're way too small, or have odd details that shouldn't be there

Can we have versions on blockland glass? So we dont have to redownload it all the time.

but a lot of them seem like they're way too small, or have odd details that shouldn't be there
I tried to include some details to make sure that it is easy to tell what character is which. However, if you have thoughts on what specifically should be removed, I will take it into consideration.

Can we have versions on blockland glass? So we dont have to redownload it all the time.
I could possibly make some in the future, but I need to learn how to get it onto there.

I tried to include some details to make sure that it is easy to tell what character is which.

I kind of see where you're coming from if you're referring to Child Asriel and Toriel because they look similar, but all of the other characters already have non-confusable defining features (i.e. Asgore's beard, final Asriel's markings and black eyes). Removing other details from most of these wouldn't detract from the identity of the character.

This has always disturbed me
It's not like this little forgeter jumpscares you at the end of genocide :^)

It's not like this little forgeter jumpscares you at the end of genocide :^)

I already seen genocide run ending m8 long time

I tried to include some details to make sure that it is easy to tell what character is which. However, if you have thoughts on what specifically should be removed, I will take it into consideration.
the ears and horns on all of the goat people just seem too out of place, + removing them could definitely add room to make the actual faces larger

the ears and horns on all of the goat people just seem too out of place, + removing them could definitely add room to make the actual faces larger
I tested it out:

In my opinion, they looks really weird without ears or horns.

the dress is supposed to be purple but it's pink

this displeases me

the dress is supposed to be purple but it's pink

this displeases me
It is purple.