GTA V HK 417(CARBINE RIFLE)

Author Topic: GTA V HK 417(CARBINE RIFLE)  (Read 9343 times)

EDIT:And i think you got the colors wrong.
You mean a phenomenon of light (as red, brown, pink, or gray) or visual perception that enables one to differentiate otherwise identical objects, right?

The Carbine Rifle is based off some sort of AR15.

I find it hilarious that we're all doing serious research just to forget with each other.

You're doing it all wrong, the GIF version is much better.

Although I did find it funny and laughed.
no, the video version is better
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRsPheErBj8

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 417 the semi-automatic version, sorta like the M110? Maybe you're thinking of the 416, which the carbine rifle more closely resembles.

Forgive me if I'm wrong, but isn't the 417 the semi-automatic version, sorta like the M110? Maybe you're thinking of the 416, which the carbine rifle more closely resembles.
you're right about the 417 being the semi-automatic version.

417 shoots .308 416 shoots 5.56

And no, automatic 417s do actually exist.

417 shoots .308 416 shoots 5.56

And no, automatic 417s do actually exist.
I know that they exist. I'm just saying they're most effective in semi-automatic.

Also, in case anyone's wondering, I meant it's like the M110 in the way it's related to the M16. The 417 is what the M110 to the M16

You mean a custom AR-15 carbine consisting of an ACE skeleton stock incorrectly portrayed as collapsible, Northtech Billet lower receiver with an ergonomic pistol grip, VLTOR upper receiver, a handguard resembling the Daniel Defense MFR 9.0, and a 10.5" barrel with an AAC Blackout flash hider - right?
Thank you, you saved me the time. xD

-

Its a gun dude.
Calm down.

Only thing that matters is that it shoot globs of metal.

he was clearly joking

that upper receiver is definitely a noveske gen 3 switchblock