question: when do you go to bed

Author Topic: question: when do you go to bed  (Read 6820 times)

between 7 and 8 on school days, and between 9 and 10 on Saturdays, and around 9 on Sundays.

7:00 AM on weekdays (usually), anywhere from 8 AM (7 AM rarely) to 1 PM on weekends

Somewhat. I have friends but I only do things outside of school with about half of em.

Pretty popular, like 50% famous and 50% infamous for all different things. Except only about 30% of the school knows who I am but, at least when walking in the halls someone says hi to me :p

Since I changed the op I might as well answer my own question
at school I'm very well liked for some reason, except by the sjw crowd. I don't like most of the people at my school and act very cold 90% of the time so I don't know why everybody likes me

I'm not popular at all, I have 4 friends in other classes and some friends in my class but thats it.

I am completely off the radar

Pretty sure more than half of everyone in all my classes don't even know my first name.

At work though, I think everyone knows who I am.

I was pretty well known in my Middle school considering the low amount of kids that were in it. The high school I go to now has over 2000 students, so I'm only a little known around the place.

Pretty sure more than half of everyone in all my classes don't even know my first name.
^ this
I have 3 friends. More than enough for me tough.

I don't like people coupled with the fact I am relatively new means I am unpopular

i'm popular in my group of friends

Everyone knows me and my beard