question: when do you go to bed

Author Topic: question: when do you go to bed  (Read 6816 times)

if you're going to do this please add links in the OP to for first answer to each question to make browsing easier

i actively try to stay under the radar but the people who know me tend to like me

Well I graduated like a couple weeks ago, I kept my close circle and some others but that's it. Moving on to better things. But throughout the last two years after I moved to Australia I became "the american kid" so everybody took immediate interest in me. There was maybe one or two people in my entire year that I hadn't spoken to at-least once. Knew some kids in the grade above, everybody in the grade below thinks I'm a creep because I accidentally hooked up with a girl who had some crazy pathological lying issues, you know how it goes. Outside of school I knew several groups of people that hung out at a nearby mall and a concert venue a few train-stations away (Knew them through the girl) but I stopped hanging out with them after they started sending me death threats.

I had a rough patch towards the end of last year so I stopped talking to people and my popularity faded. Very overrated, I don't like attention that much. And I hate to be cliche but I'm starting to not like people that much either.

if you're going to do this please add links in the OP to for first answer to each question to make browsing easier
you got it

Eccentric personality (with an infamously loud and distinctive laugh), attend most college events, college has a very small student-base.

I'm a bit like the mascot at this point.

i actively try to stay under the radar but the people who know me tend to like me

I'm liked by everyone in my year because I don't act annoying and I'm quite quiet
except my computing teacher who hates everyone

i don't wash my hair with shampoo and i style my hair using blowdryer and product.

I generally grow mine out and have it braided 75% of the time

Let it grow; when at maximum length, give it a wacky hair colour for a few weeks then shave it and repeat.

Most of the time I like to play with my hair, but I don't really brush it or any styling. Shampoo and conditioner every single day though.

Shampoo and conditioner every single day though.
feel you there

it's long but it's fluffy/curly so it doesn't go past my neck bone